Honda Fury Forums: banner

Kury pegs that clamp on downtube

2K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Lwyer 
#1 ·
Gun Fashion accessory

Does anyone think these would work on the Fury? They clamp on the downtube. Would solve a lot of cruising problems if they would work. Don't know how far they would stick out or if they would stick out far enough. Dimensions not listed. What say you. They are from Kury and I found them after running a Fury search for pegs......

See less See more
#9 ·
Don't know about the radiator but will check it out. I just need some pegs to stretch out while highway riding. I'm just a 32" inseam so regular controls are OK for in town and short trips. Long trips are another story...........

#3 ·
I thought about these awhile back (but I went with the swing-wing pegs instead)... They look promising, just have to buy the appropriate clamps to go on the ride as I think those are just the fold up pegs... as I thought they had a separate clamping system, but it's been awhile since I looked.

#6 ·
One of the biggest obstacles is going to be finding clamps that will attach to the down tubes, can probably find some larger ones and then wrap something around your down tubes and then put the clamps on that, but how secure it's going to be is another question. Your next problem is going to be the radiator is in the way, unless you want your legs way up there and feel comfortable that way.

#8 ·
Kury sells the clamp for the downtube so that should not be a problem. Now the radiator may be another story. Need to do some looking and try to figure out if the clamp will squeeze between radiator and tube,

#10 ·
I have the Irate grill and I know on mine there is no room to clamp anything on the downtubes there.

#11 ·
View attachment 8986

Does anyone think these would work on the Fury? They clamp on the downtube. Would solve a lot of cruising problems if they would work. Don't know how far they would stick out or if they would stick out far enough. Dimensions not listed. What say you. They are from Kury and I found them after running a Fury search for pegs......
Hey there everyone,

They will work. The downtubes are 1.35mm and clamps are available from Kuryakyn. Those right angle pegs stick out about 10 inches give or take. I was able to work the clamps around the down tubes below the top of the radiator on both sides. If you are taller than 6 feet I don't think its going to give you enough leg room unless you don't mind resting the back of your boot on top of the peg.

The factory air filter cover sticks out way too far.

Im 6 feet tall and glad I bought these. I was resting my shoes on the brake and clutch on the highway.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.