Honda Fury Forums: banner

June 2012 Fury of the Month

7K views 32 replies 28 participants last post by  Boop 
#1 · (Edited)
June 2012 Fury of the Month
Boop​

See less See more
#8 ·
Thanks everyone and a big thank you to all that voted for me!
I've had my bike a year this month so this is a nice 1 year anniversary present for me and Big Bertha :D

I've also gotta say a few Thank Yous to my husband.
The first and most important one.. Thanks for wrecking my bike back in October, if that hadn't happened she would still be pretty much stock.
Thank you for putting up with me during this whole build process being impatient, ocd, a tiny bit of a nag, and for taking what I'm wanting done and being able to turn around and make it happen and it be exactly the way I pictured it.

If you happen to get on here and read this, You are the best!

#23 ·
Thank you! If you get up this way or anywhere near this way, let me know and we will definitely meet up. We are waiting on my husband's fairing and bags to come in now and then we plan on doing weekend trips.

Sent from my ThunderBolt

#17 ·
Do FOTM'ers have a separate area where you sit around in bathrobes and drink brandy while smoking fine cigars - LOL!!! All are well earned.

Reminds me a little of when people were the host of Saturday Night Live for the third time and had little parties to welcome the new members!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.