Honda Fury Forums: banner

Your other rides!

70K views 374 replies 176 participants last post by  bos_pen 
#1 ·
A few of you guys asked if we could get a thread going for our "other" rides well...here we go! This will be a sticky for all of our "other" rides cars,trucks,bikes etc. etc.

This post has been deleted
#233 ·
Very nice! Love the 3 carb set up, I had 3-2 barrels on my 64 GTO... Woo-Hoo..don't get me talking bout that! But she was a beast!
Friend of mine owned first year GT mustang, I believe 64 1/2 not sure. we were stopping in at a store, he forgot to pump the breaks...LOL.. if jumping the curb hadn't slowed us down... we would have drove up to the counter.. LOL!
We looked like Cheech and Chong sitting there... and yes the pony had smoke coming out the windows.LOL!

#236 ·
I sold this a few years ago, this pic was taken at the mile superspeedway in Colorado that is now shut down - Pikes Peak International Speedway. They still have events there but no more sanctioned events. This car was truly spooky at 150 mph+ !! Where is that guy that said I should be riding a Can-Am? :rolleyes:

Attachments

#247 ·
Rides

Here is everything except my 2010 Fury and my 2010 Stateline

Left lift top 1969 Dodge Super Bee hardtop, A12 lift off hood 440 six pack car
Left lift bottom 1969 Dodge Coronet R/T hardtop, 440 4 speed
Right lift top 1937 Plymouth pick up, small block ford driveline
Right lift bottom 1969 Dodge Coronet 500 convertible, 383 4bbl, auto and A/C
On trailer is 2012 Honda 400X quad

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.