Honda Fury Forums: banner

Fury In Flames

11K views 42 replies 16 participants last post by  El Toro 
#1 ·
Just got my Hot Licks installed on my FSD pipes.......

got 2 videos to share with my Fury brothers & sisters. Would love opinions as my Fury is still a work in progress.......

My sumo kit was shipped today so looks like my next week will be filled with even more fun.

Daylight:

Night:

#3 ·
Maybe you can melt those reflectors off! :D

Reactions: Furi15 and Hillzz
#4 ·
hahahahaha dj........ i was waiting for the reflector comments to hit hahaha i purposely didnt take them off on the rear (fronts are long gone) i have a buddy wanting my rear fender after i install my sumo kit this weekend & he wanted reflectors to remain so i been suffering riding with them hahaha

#5 ·
lol I'm just jealous, love the kit, got too much else going on to afford it. Maybe someday... Cool stuff.

#8 ·
Did you have to drill holes for the spark plugs??
What other laborious details did you have to do to install the kit??
Finally, looks awesome; possibly something I would like to do maybe.
I guess it just ignites the unburnt gas comeing out the exhaust??

#9 ·
ya have to drill a small hole for spark plug,,,,,,, & the original kit you are correct,,,, it ignites up unburnt gas.... however it only did a small blue flam about 2 ft long (kinda like an afterburner on a jet) i wanted the more feathered type flames so i then went to the mega kit & installed a secondary fuel pump that is right before the plug & gives ya about a 3-5ft flame......

then have it all set up with seperate key switch to active it then a push button to *light em up*

have to give props to another Fury owner that i saw them on.......LittleMantc
he helped me alot in fine tuning it to get it just right.

#14 ·
basic kit is like $149.99 i upgraded it to the mega system for better more feathered type flames & have approx $500 in the total system....... no that i know how to do it would prob only take a few hours to install...... a lot of it is trial & error witht eh mega system as you have to get the ignighter pointed just right for the flames to get 3-4 foot.

doesnt make any of the rear fender, rear foot peg or anything back there hot to the touch......

#23 ·
The flames go right out the exhaust straight back....i turn it on more so while movin than settin still at a light....if i were to get a back wind at all...the flames will come right back to me...i have mine flame thrower adjusted very extreme....go to youtube....then look for my name n the search....littlemantc...u will find my vids there....i have two at night that is my current set up....the others was a mild tune

#25 ·
Ok so I'm prolly gonna have to do this before spring. Where did you mount the controller and switch? Doesn't look like much room to put the plug.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using jet fuel and a match

#27 ·
I will probably just do the basic dual kit for the MFR Swepts.
I noticed your plug isn't 8-10" from the tip. I suppose it doesn't matter if you are adding more fuel.
If I could move the plug towards the tip more i would have more room.
Thanks for the photos.

#28 ·
only difference with mine & littlemantic's is i have my NOS unit mounted in front of the rear tire on that cross bar...... plenty of room right there..... my ignighter button is mounted on the left chrome cover

they are really fun......... even the basic kit....... it makes like a afterburner of a jet effect......

#31 ·
i was at plant city florida bike night...i brought marshmellows and sticks...i was having a roast...everybody liked it...untill other bike owners thought i was getting too much attn: and was worried that i had a unfair disadvantage to the other bike there...so they went to complain the the judges...they came to me and said i had to stop because it was a safety issue someone could get hurt...even know i had my bike away from any other bike or person and had bright orange construction cones keeping peoplefrom getting close to the flames....so i shut everything down pack up and left...i havnt been there sence and will never go back

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.