Honda Fury Forums: banner

January 2013 Fury of the Month

7K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  ScorpionKing 
#1 ·
This is the thread to post pictures of your bike to compete for the January 2013 Fury of the Month title!!! Richard is taking a 6-month break from this, so I'm filling in for him.

Limit of 5 pictures will be allowed, since I can only fit 5 pictures for each nominee.

I can accept up to 15 self nominies!

Photo submissions will end January 15th.

On January 16th the a voting thread will be opened which will last one week for the Fury community to vote. This will be a public poll...

On the 23rd the "January 2013 Fury of the Month" will be announced!

Good Luck!!! :cool:

#2 · (Edited)
Here is my submission. trailered the bike to Daytona beach over the holidays. Felt nice to ride the bike in January. recent mods are the blade front signals, RAW tailight / plate mount, cobra pipes and highway hawk backrest.

#6 ·
Thanks guys! Not too sure I am set on the sissy bar but my wife made me get it otherwise she wasn't coming on the bike while we were down south. Good thing is it comes off quick with 4 bolts and it's cheap compared to the ginz.

#10 ·
not hard at all. took about 20 minutes. once the brackets are installed it comes off real easy.

#19 ·
I sent the pics from my iphone app, and they don't show up here, hmmmmmm, they showed up on my app.
so i posted again, if they ever make it from the app, please only consider these 5.

#21 · (Edited)
Here's mine from Down Under

Here is my entry in FOM. I did the mods to suit my taste and local conditions. As far as I know I am the first one to chrome ABS brake calipers! I hope you enjoy the photos.

Mods.......!:D
Factory Parts Chromed
Wheels
Lower Forks
F+R ABS Brake Calipers
Kick Stand
Brake and Clutch levers
Front Axle
Rear Drive Dust Ring

Factory Parts Polished

F+R rotors

Chrome Covers
Switch Housings
Front Brake Master Cylinder
Clutch Perch
Fork Nuts
Lower Triple Tree
Deep Dish Turn Signal Bezels
Engine

MODS
Cannella Risers
Ness Mirrors
Irate Grill
Supreme Legends Grips
Supreme Legends Pillion Pegs
Supreme Legends Forwards
Thunder MFG Air Cleaner Adapter
Spike Air Cleaner
Cobra Fuel Controller
US Stock Muffler
Ginz Sissy Bar
(Ginz back rest, luggage rack & C&C sport touring seat not shown)

Attachments

#23 ·
Thanks Bro for noticing the tire, let us look at the positive side for a minute here,,:) the tire was ordered and it is ready to be installed at 20K also Blue LEDs under the Tank ready to be installed.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.