Honda Fury Forums: banner

ginz sissy bar ????

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  KenD 
#1 · (Edited)
does anyone know if the pad off of the stock Honda bar will fit on
the ginz bar ???
what is the diameter of the stock bar ?

#2 ·
I'm not going to say it's not going to fit, but the angles of the oem bar bracket and the Ginz bar might not match up, I don't think the diameter of the bar is a concern, even if it does fit it might not be at the position that you want, for example the pad might sit to high or low, I have a Ginz sissybar but don't know anyone that has a oem sissybar pad that I could try to test out for you, and honestly the extra $20 for the pad is not that much (I think that's what the price of the Ginz pad was).

#3 ·
Wow X KIOWA X you must have caught them on a good day! LOL!
I paid $150.00 for my 8 inch back rest pad from Ginz!
Because of the difference in the spread of the bars, I don't think it will fit right.
I don't know if Ginz sells just the backrest mounting bracket but you could call and find out. that might give you an option to try something on your on.
their brackets are designed for their bars to work at a certain height.

#4 ·
You are right Ken I don't know what I was thinking of for $20 lol, just looked at the site and I see what the price of them is now, but it was a little while ago that I bought it and my memory does suck lol, thanks for the correction as I definitely don't want to put out bad information.

#5 ·
I was just cuttin' up... some think I do that way to much..LOL! But You are High on the List of Good Info... Helped out many!
The Scars on my Billfold and thinking of how many cans of pork&beans and BBQ potato chips I could have bought... reminds me of the cost and sacrifice!
But when I'm in the wind.... It's all Worth It!:D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.