Honda Fury Forums: banner

Fury Bagger

25K views 40 replies 25 participants last post by  AJ2016FURY 
#1 · (Edited)
I am thinking of going in a different direction with my fury. I have ordered a set of extended fiberglass saddlebags and a stretched fender cover. I am going to start fitting the bags this weekend and will have to custom make the mounting brackets to work with the sumo struts. I welcome any input or tips if anyone has tried/done this on their fury. Will take/post pics of the progress as it comes.

Attachments

See less See more
#36 ·
Looks awesome, man. Doesn't it feel great when you can say you did it yourself?

#37 ·
Thanks. I did paint the engine and it can be a little hard to tell. I wanted to go with the retractable license plate from baddad but I may have to try to make it fit with the bar i fabricated. It does feel good and i love the reaction I get when I go to different places and talk to people and tell them I did all of the work myself with the help of my twin brother. Just gives you a sense of accomplishment and pride especially when it turns out as nice as this did.

#39 ·
Thanks. I am definitely going to adjust my coverage accordingly. I have been fortunate to be able to acquire a few different toys so I don't really ride my fury too much. I ride my sportbike more, but when I want to get out and turn a few heads or make people wonder what the hell kind of bike is that. I pull out my fury. This bike doesn't get enough respect and I am trying to do my part in showing people how cool it can be. Honda is a great brand and so is this bike. Extremely reliable and in my opinion bad ass.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.