Christmas sales thread - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 12-06-2012, 05:00 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
Christmas sales thread

Hey guys,

Thought I'd start a thread where anyone can post different websites that are offering Christmas discounts for any bike parts. Here's a copy of an email I got from Bought LEDs from them and had great service.

Our Christmas sale continues! We're offering a 15% discount through December 20th on any online order. You still have plenty of time to save on your gift of Boogey Lights™. Just use this coupon code to get your 15% savings: CHRISTMAS2012

Shop for Boogey Lights on our new website:

Regardless of whether you're thinking about lighting your entire ride, your engine compartment, or just adding lights to your wheels, now is the time to save big! Why not light up someone's life this Christmas? Boogey Lights make the perfect gift, either for yourself, for a good buddy, or for that special rider in your life. Offer not valid for Boogey Lights dealers.

Merry Christmas from Team Boogey Lights!

Sent from my iPhone using App

Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode