Honda Fury Forums: banner

The Fury SCORPION

8K views 44 replies 33 participants last post by  Slikk83 
#1 ·
I have been very busy over the past months working on some of my latest mods. Most notable mod is the extended range tank. It adds another gallon of gas to the tank. Next mod is the fenders. Rear fender has a fast back mod that isn't too clear in the pictures. Of course the tail is very pronounced. This is also the case with the front fender plus it has slipped back one notch. I polished the front forks and painted the bike a color called black perl. Very beautiful in the sunlight. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

See less See more
#33 ·
Some serious skills man. Great looking bike...all of them, lol.:D

Tigger

#34 ·
Trax, that is absolutely amazing work on your bike, tank especially,very nice. Instantly I thought "SR71" looking at the rear shot of tank. That is the baddest ass aircraft in the sky, and your tank is the baddest ass, most futuristic looking (and functional) tank I have ever seen. Damn nice, excellent work...Damn -this thread is from 2013?

#40 ·
Damn, this is nice. How did you make the new tank? Modify an existing one, start from scratch with some sheet metal? I have thought that the bike could use not only more gas capacity, but also that a wider tank would fit fine aesthetically, especially considering how wide the rear fender is.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.