Honda Fury Forums: banner

The Fury SCORPION

8K views 44 replies 33 participants last post by  Slikk83 
#1 ·
I have been very busy over the past months working on some of my latest mods. Most notable mod is the extended range tank. It adds another gallon of gas to the tank. Next mod is the fenders. Rear fender has a fast back mod that isn't too clear in the pictures. Of course the tail is very pronounced. This is also the case with the front fender plus it has slipped back one notch. I polished the front forks and painted the bike a color called black perl. Very beautiful in the sunlight. I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
trax...............f*ckin class A...........that looks good, looks like one of the fast back muscle cars from the late 60's or early 70's..........majorly bad a$$...........kudos to u........................t

#7 ·
Great job on all the mods, bikes looking great.

#21 · (Edited)
That's a nice thought,but there may not be anymore Fury's in the future,with the news that honda have stopped importing to Europe & they are getting harder to find in Japan & less colours on offer in the USA,the days of the Fury may soon be over...

#10 ·
I like everything you have done to that bike. Fantastic idea, and execution!!

#19 ·
Thanks everyone!!!! Believe me I appreciate all of your kind words. I actually still have my red tank and fenders so if I needed to I could go back to that bike. I wired the seat with all the rear lights and I put quick disconnects so don't have to rewire the lights when I change bikes so to speak. It works but not great. I'm going to redesign this. Rear fender is sort of interesting. I used heat to bend back of fender to different angle. This put the tip closer to tire without bringing the fender supports too close to tire. To get the shape I used good ol bondo. The tip is actually a bit three dimensional also. As for the tank, I bought one from e-bay that Mental told me about then I designed the extensions, welded top and bottom on, drilled holes in the tank so it would fill and feed and then closed her up. I used a bit more bondo for shaping and it was done.

I had so much fun that I'm actually thinking about going to a chopper building school. Again, thanks to everyone.

#26 ·
bike looks great! the tank looks like the head of a cobra snake, very unique!

#28 ·
Nice work man. Looks awesome!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.