Honda Fury Forums: banner

Show off Your RAKED Bikes!!!

17K views 76 replies 33 participants last post by  Bigtrks 
#1 ·
Let's start a thread where you can post your Raked Bikes, I'm trying to decide between which trees I want, and weather to go 8 or 10 degrees. So lets move all the raked photos to one spot so people can see and hopefully decide! thanks -Chris

#3 ·
Yeah thanks Evo, I fully aware of that though...And Since I already have a 23" wheel installed I just need to make up my mind, hoping some photos can sway my opinion

#9 ·
When you cut the neck for the 10° trees are you adding rake or removing?

The way I understand that is: You cannot install 10° trees on the stock Fury front wheel because the front of the Fury will be too low to the ground. Installing larger front wheel fixes the issue. Am I wrong?

#20 ·
mmasac, thanks for starting this thread. This is also on my mind as well as who to get the trees from? Seems like most are the same for 8* and 3" extensions, but being over here in Japan and never seen one in person, I'm not sure which maker/shop to choose from. Guess I'll just keep reading and asking questions before I buy. :confused:

Tigger

#22 ·
VTXtreme 8° trees powder coated black (formerly belonging to the legendary MFR) with 4" extensions and a HB Platinum air ride.

These were not "finished" pics... as you can see my pass seat and sissy bar were not on... just some quick pics I snapped right after installing the air ride.

Attachments

#72 ·
VTXtreme 8° trees powder coated black (formerly belonging to the legendary MFR) with 4" extensions and a HB Platinum air ride.

These were not "finished" pics... as you can see my pass seat and sissy bar were not on... just some quick pics I snapped right after installing the air ride.[/QUOTE

Are you running a stock size front tire with no issues with 8 degree and 4"

#35 ·
If you are talking about the first link... that would be a saddle bag bracket for soft bags.

I will forego the kiss and just accept a hearty handshake instead... lol... unless the kiss is coming from your mistress! Lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.