Honda Fury Forums: banner

Trouble selecting a windshield

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  wav6940 
#1 ·
Hey everyone.

I find when riding my bike on the hwy like most of you without a windshield it feels like you are going to get blown off. I am in the market for a windshield and was thinking of two options. Memphis big shot (I personally don't like the look of it. Takes away from chopper look) or a smaller one. I think it is called the national deflector shield. I personally like the look of the smaller one, but which would be more practical

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
"Speed Demon" by Memphis Shades

I highly recommend the Speed Demon cut. It came out after the Big Shot. It is slim, good coverage, it just looks right:toast: on the bike. Go to my albums and you will see a number of angles. I could not be happier. Getting compliments on look of the bike AND of the windscreen.

#9 ·
New brackets shrink wrapped / factory ?

I might have a lead on the brackets. Your offer is less than the retail price of $ 149.95. My questions are... are they :beatup:part # 2321-0154 (polished ) or, 2321-0217 (black ) ? Are they factory shrink wrapped ? Or are they used ? If they are the correct brackets they will allow mount of any of the Memphis Shades Metric Sport Shields including the Speed Demon. They only fit the Fury.

http://www.memphisshades.com/images/hardware/MEK1922FORWEBSITE.jpg

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.