Honda Fury Forums: banner

chrome speedometer cover part number

5K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Ivolod 
#1 ·
my 2013 bike came with a black speedometer cover and I would like to order a chrome cover , does anyone know the part number . and what years did the fury have the chrome speedometer .

#2 ·
I have the numberS at home. I'm at work now so 8 hours later, sorry.

I changed the black speedo housing to chrome also, so I have the packages for both, don't forget the trim ring...

>:)

Tigger

#5 ·
I would love to change out the handlebars to chrome but I haven't decided on which ones to put , the only thing I like that's black, is the engine because it makes the chrome engine parts pop out

Reactions: macxpert
#6 ·
Sorry they must be in storage since I just moved house, I'll find them after work today.

Sorry

Tigger

#7 ·
Here they are, had to go through a bunch of boxes but finally found them. Along with some other parts I forgot I had, so thanks.

The upper one is the top ...

Tigger

Attachments

#9 ·
just ordered them , almost done with the mods to the front of the bike , just gotta get some bullet fork covers , like the ones that night fury has ,chrome handle bars, anad chromed brake reserve and clutch bracket
:wink:

Reactions: TiggerJapan
#10 ·
Don't you mean like the ones I have, lol.

Tigger

Attachments

#13 ·
This is the part number for the ones "I " have, lol. Not sure about NightFury.

I got mine new in the package off a member. So not sure where would have them, but try the usual J&P, parts outlet, ....you know.

Tigger

Attachments

#14 ·
Sorry I can still not figure out how to post 2 photos at a time...

Tigger

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.