Honda Fury Forums: banner

Fury Levers

5K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  Richard1 
#1 ·
what options do we have can someone post links thanks

#7 ·
Did you have any issues after putting the zombie levers on? I put mine on and now with the cluth pulled in and not in netrual the bike wont start. I have not have time to take the levers off yet but I know there is a switch in there that controls this function.

#10 ·
Yeah i'll have to check that switch next time it rains!

#15 ·
I just jumped out the switch and it works fine. I"m thinking the adjustment has now changed since I installed the new levers and the clutch relief pull kit and has now changed the position of the switch causing the problem. I'll leave it jumped out for now and pulled it apart this weekend. Thanks

#16 ·
I just jumped out the switch and it works fine. I"m thinking the adjustment has now changed since I installed the new levers and the clutch relief pull kit and has now changed the position of the switch causing the problem. I'll leave it jumped out for now and pulled it apart this weekend. Thanks
Dave, Did I answer a “mechanical” question correctly? I’m feeling pretty puffed up right now. :eek:

#18 ·
Actually, I’m pretty good with a wrench. My dad has a set of metric wrench’s that I can borrow.:) Hate to abmit this, but last week when I was having trouble getting the bike into Neutral, I went over to mom and dad’s house to get the metric wrench’s to tighten things up. Sometimes you just have to come clean and be honest.:eek: Truth is, why buy tools when your dad has everything you could ever want?:D

#20 ·
I'm in the middle of comfortable and sucks as far as tension goes on that thing... I got it set just perfect for me, but the clutch level vibrates from time to time... guess it is there to remind me about it... Oh, that story the other day bout me running out of gas, make sure you pull in the clutch if that happens... if I hadn't... well, actually, I'll start another thread about it... :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.