Honda Fury Forums: banner

Bag Phone

4K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  Señor Gar 
#1 · (Edited)
Created a power source and weather proof Google Smart Phone mount inside the quick access hatch on my right side one touch removable GIVI E41 Hard Case. USB port and phone cradle are glued in place. Phone is on charge while I ride and accessible from the saddle when I pull over to search for a motel for the night ;). Also, it is fully charged when I arrive at Starbucks and take it out for a WiFi Latte :D.

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Yes but you would need to extend the rear foot pegs about ≈ 6" forward which are more comfortable anyway according to passengers that have them. In my case I would have to extend forward after welding to the existing case brackets. GIVI makes smaller cases that would clear the stock pegs. My cases are the largest. There are other hard cases out there like the Corbin but they are not removable and only a bit more than half my capacity. Corbin also moves the rear pegs forward.

#9 ·
lookin good Gar!

Now if you can figure out a way to strap a Starbucks espresso machine you wouldn't evan have to stop for coffee! Your always welcome back in CAli where its a little warmer (81* weekend before last)
Trip

#10 · (Edited)
Now if you can figure out a way to strap a Starbucks espresso machine you wouldn't evan have to stop for coffee! Your always welcome back in CAli where its a little warmer (81* weekend before last)
Trip
Don't tempt me Trip :D. Funny thing, I just ordered a Mini Keurig ...

Maybe I should get an inverter as well, stick 'em on the rack and tie 'em to the rest ...

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.