Honda Fury Forums: banner

Headlight Spaghetti

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  EvoMotors 
#1 ·
Taking apart my headlight, I thought the internal wiring was overkill. Metal brackets, screws, metal wire ties, connector snap rivets, and a rubber boot.

I have taken apart headlights on 3 other bikes where the wires were basically shoved in and that's it.

I knew i wasn't going to put it back together exactly like stock but now, I'm thinking i will leave ALL that hardware out and just cram the wires in. I can't see a big issue doing it this way.

:confused: For those who have taken the headlight apart, how did you reassemble it?

#2 ·
I have so far been putting all my wiring back in as tidy as factory, but those connections are beyond a PITA to work with attached to that bracket stuffed in the back of the headlight with my big paws.

I've got a brand new headlight and lamp now, and I'll be pulling my tank off and putting all those wire connections under my tank tied to the backbone shortly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.