Honda Fury Forums: banner

Aftermarket grips

6K views 30 replies 11 participants last post by  460brevill 
#1 ·
Ok guys I am new to the forum and have been looking at past post. I have not see much on what is available for fury grips. I have a 2014 I bought it new and done a few mods over the last couple years. Now the stock grips have to go. I have been looking about a week now, and every site I go to says will not fit 2014 fury. It seems that the 2012 model has a bigger selection on ever site. I would think any 1" I.D. would fit. Looking at the Kuryakyn Zombie grips and do not want to order and have to send back if it does not fit. Can anybody share some info on what brand or type y'all went with. Thanks.

#6 ·
Get a grip, man ! :wink: Welcome aboard the Fury train!

#10 ·
I've got a set of these on my bike.. I think I picked them up for $25. They have been great.

#15 · (Edited)
Eh, age is what you make of it.
I'm 32 years old and have had more surgeries and plenty of injuries that could have killed me.
I have 2 bad knees, one of which I was told by the doc is "equivalent" to an 82 year old's knee. No cartilage left, looking at getting stem cells.
The other knee, blew out my ACL, MCL, and meniscus in one crash. Finally healed from that.

Still won't keep me from my passion

#21 ·
Hey, strippers have dads too.
I think of going to a strip club as doing my good Samaritan duty of donating funds to promote further education.
What further education that is, well, I don't judge.

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog
#24 ·
Sometimes you don't have to pay if she likes you...

Reactions: WI_Hedgehog
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.