2013 Hondas announced - Page 2 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2012, 08:01 AM   #11 (permalink)

Sitting by the phone waiting for my call. Yes I agree the price has gone up. I "think" there are more bonus bucks and something else. Better be!
Anyway,back to staring at my phone.
billpebbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-13-2012, 08:27 AM   #12 (permalink)

I love the new CB1100! Great new version of an old school look.

On another note, why just red and black for the Fury?! I like the black, but I am disappointed that those are the only two options. Did the black tins with red frame not go over well? That seemed like a pretty cool option. I think if I didn't have my blue, I would get that one or the orange.
Cooperj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:23 AM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
Maybe it's just me. You would think, with the popularity of the fury, they would come out with two models...the 1312, and an 1800?. seems like the market would be there for an 1800 fury, I know I would buy one as soon as they came out. And I'm sure there are alot of others that would also. don't know if Honda is even considering it??? damn sure be nice!
BAD BLUE 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 10:02 AM   #14 (permalink)

oh oh, that f6b is looking real nice.....
Kiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:53 AM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QbanFury View Post
I do like that F6B...One more bagger to chose from.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor1980 View Post
I quite like the f6b. Would be tempted here in the UK if the price was right. Lol. But it won't be.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
oh oh, that f6b is looking real nice.....
I like that new Gold Wing myself! By the time I can afforde a new bike, hopefully the price will be lower.

Maybe Woodenhorse will finance me!
Old 11-13-2012, 12:22 PM   #16 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
I like that new Gold Wing myself! By the time I can afforde a new bike, hopefully the price will be lower.

Maybe Woodenhorse will finance me!
That ride looks like it was made for you Steveo!!!!!!! Stylish, long distance, comfortable and has power..........hmmmmmmmm
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #17 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
That ride looks like it was made for you Steveo!!!!!!! Stylish, long distance, comfortable and has power..........hmmmmmmmm
You better believe it was made for me. The more I look at it, the more I think I'll have to trade in my little Fury.

Believe me, I'd prefer to keep the Fury and buy the big Wing, but I'm just not as rich as you. LOL

I even went to the Honda shop at lunch time to see if they had one, but they didn't have one yet.

I also went to see if anyone makes exhausts for the Gold Wing and Cobra actually has some slip ons. I wonder if anyone makes the full exhaust system.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:10 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
You better believe it was made for me. The more I look at it, the more I think I'll have to trade in my little Fury.

Believe me, I'd prefer to keep the Fury and buy the big Wing, but I'm just not as rich as you. LOL

I even went to the Honda shop at lunch time to see if they had one, but they didn't have one yet.

I also went to see if anyone makes exhausts for the Gold Wing and Cobra actually has some slip ons. I wonder if anyone makes the full exhaust system.
Oh, they will make them........someone said somewhere that the wing sounds like a ferrari with cobras on it.
Old 11-13-2012, 03:12 PM   #19 (permalink)

Wonder if there is a way to have hiway pegs on it so you could stretch your legs out and kick back some????
Old 11-13-2012, 03:47 PM   #20 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
Oh, they will make them........someone said somewhere that the wing sounds like a ferrari with cobras on it.
Yeah...sweet!

Next year, when I'm not on the verge of bankruptcy, I'm gonna' have to say bye to the Fury and hello Gold Wing! 1800cc six cylinder!
Advertisement