For what it's worth.... - Page 10 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 
 


» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2012, 11:57 AM   #91 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
Oh, I know when you legally purchase a firearm from a dealer, they know how to track you down.

What good does that do them if I no longer own the weapon(s) since they all got burned up in the fire? They can come in my home and look in all the rooms, and even look outside in the woods, and dig up my yard, but when they find no guns, then what?
Then they have free reign to lay it all on you.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-20-2012, 12:17 PM   #92 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Steveo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.E. Kansas
Posts: 5,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
Then they have free reign to lay it all on you.
You lost me with that one....
__________________
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
Steveo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 12:26 PM   #93 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
You lost me with that one....
They could say it was yours, you have no proof, etc, etc, etc,
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #94 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Steveo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.E. Kansas
Posts: 5,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
They could say it was yours, you have no proof, etc, etc, etc,
Sorry, that just makes no sense. If they found a gun, I'm in trouble. If they find no weapon, then ......????........

Your joke sucks this time, dude.
__________________
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
Steveo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 02:17 PM   #95 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
Sorry, that just makes no sense. If they found a gun, I'm in trouble. If they find no weapon, then ......????........

Your joke sucks this time, dude.
Well, maybe so, but you gotta ask yourself why they want the people they know have the pistol to bring it in to prove they have the pistol? If they had the pistol, they'd have serial number and ballistics for that particular barrel (even though they are quickly interchangeable) if any shots fired.If they don't have one as evidence, what reason would they have to make all glock 9 mm purchasers come prove they have the weapon they are registered with? He didn't say if they matched the serial number or not, but I bet they did. I don't know the specifics of the reasons or case, but sure is an interesting approach.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:00 PM   #96 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Steveo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.E. Kansas
Posts: 5,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
Well, maybe so, but you gotta ask yourself why they want the people they know have the pistol to bring it in to prove they have the pistol? If they had the pistol, they'd have serial number and ballistics for that particular barrel (even though they are quickly interchangeable) if any shots fired.If they don't have one as evidence, what reason would they have to make all glock 9 mm purchasers come prove they have the weapon they are registered with? He didn't say if they matched the serial number or not, but I bet they did. I don't know the specifics of the reasons or case, but sure is an interesting approach.
That is a strange deal. I don't think I would've brought in my pistol. I've never heard of such an instance as that.
__________________
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
Steveo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 03:01 PM   #97 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
That is a strange deal. I don't think I would've brought in my pistol. I've never heard of such an instance as that.
It is peculiar.....sounds like a front for something else....maybe trying to get a perp to show up that they can't find?
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:12 PM   #98 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Steveo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.E. Kansas
Posts: 5,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
It is peculiar.....sounds like a front for something else....maybe trying to get a perp to show up that they can't find?
You should know. Like you said, you've been on the inside and should understand peculiar tactics.

I know there's a lot your not telling me, ya' bastard. You're gonna' have to tell me some of those stories from your other "career".
__________________
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
Steveo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:22 PM   #99 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
You should know. Like you said, you've been on the inside and should understand peculiar tactics.

I know there's a lot your not telling me, ya' bastard. You're gonna' have to tell me some of those stories from your other "career".
We ain't got the time here..........
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 04:31 PM   #100 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Steveo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.E. Kansas
Posts: 5,979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
We ain't got the time here..........
Well, if you'd quit wasting all your time bein' a prick and pissin' people off, you might have the time to tell some good stories.

...and no I didn't use a smiley face or type LOL. If you don't know me by now, you never will!





fine
__________________
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
Steveo is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© FuryForums.com
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum