For what it's worth.... - Page 2 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 
 


» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 10:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister1 View Post
I've been hearing this shit for years. And I still have money and my freedom to ride anywhere!!

Sinister1
Till big brother decides otherwise.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-15-2012, 10:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,586
Default

Freedom?????????? What's Freedom??????? What big bother allows?????? There is no such thing........you are on a leash Sinister, just like everyone else......you just don't know it yet.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:25 PM   #13 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
captainfester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Meriden, CT
Posts: 1,939
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
all my guns were lost in a boating accident years ago
mine too...
__________________
captainfester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 01:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 332
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister1 View Post
I've been hearing this shit for years. And I still have money and my freedom to ride anywhere!!

Sinister1
Thats right. Its just fear mongering that only the low information righty wingnuts listen to. Exactly like how you hear that Obama is going to take away your guns. What a bunch of tea bagging lunatics.

By the way the red states are going to be turning blue soon as the hispanic population grows. Another good thing for forward thinking Democrats to be postive about and butthurt tea baggers to whine about.
Wildman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:22 PM   #15 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Steveo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.E. Kansas
Posts: 5,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clueless View Post
all my guns were lost in a boating accident years ago
Quote:
Originally Posted by captainfester View Post
mine too...
Mine all burnt up in a fire. What a waste. Sure wish I could afford to by some more, but I just don't have the money.

Guess I'll never own another gun.

Good thing I have plenty of knives.....
__________________
"Yeah, well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard that's my policy." -Dirty Harry
Steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 02:47 PM   #16 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Steveo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.E. Kansas
Posts: 5,941
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
Till big brother decides otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
Freedom?????????? What's Freedom??????? What big bother allows?????? There is no such thing........you are on a leash Sinister, just like everyone else......you just don't know it yet.
What the hell does your brother have to do with it?

I wouldn't claim anyone in the government as my brother even if they really were. LOL

Freedom is being able to buy something outright and call it yours...like buying land. You bought it. You own it. So, you shouldn't have to pay anyone to keep it, right?

So, this property tax thing....what the hell? If I don't pay "property tax" on the land I own, it can be taken from me and sold at auction. That doesn't sound like freedom, does it?

So, I guess we really aren't allowed to own anything. The government, or the state, or whoever, owns my stuff and I have to rent it from them. That's just the shits, man.
__________________
"Yeah, well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard that's my policy." -Dirty Harry
Steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:02 PM   #17 (permalink)
jw
Senior Member
 
jw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
Posts: 5,924
Default

Isn't that taxation without true representation ?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:04 PM   #18 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
djconroy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Milford, CT
Posts: 2,467
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
What the hell does your brother have to do with it?

I wouldn't claim anyone in the government as my brother even if they really were. LOL

Freedom is being able to buy something outright and call it yours...like buying land. You bought it. You own it. So, you shouldn't have to pay anyone to keep it, right?

So, this property tax thing....what the hell? If I don't pay "property tax" on the land I own, it can be taken from me and sold at auction. That doesn't sound like freedom, does it?

So, I guess we really aren't allowed to own anything. The government, or the state, or whoever, owns my stuff and I have to rent it from them. That's just the shits, man.
That's when you start a motorcycle ministry and submit your house as church property, exempt from taxes.

I myself am an ordained Minister of the Church of Dudeism.
http://dudeism.com/ordination/
__________________
Reaper theme paint by Painter, Sweeping Beater Apes by BR Custom, DNA/Ridewright Fat-spoke wheels, Dakota Digital speedo, Cobra Swept exhaust, Thunder MFG adapter, D2Moto Chrome Spike, C&C solo Tribal Flame seat, 8 deg trees & 3" extensions, Kury Chrome Engine Covers, Accutronix side plate mount, Irate grill, Demons Cycle LED mirrors, Chrome Glow LED rear signal, Cobra Fi2000, Barnett Platinum cables, Billet Spike grips/pegs...

Last edited by djconroy; 11-15-2012 at 03:07 PM.
djconroy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:17 PM   #19 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,586
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDESTROYER View Post
Thats right. Its just fear mongering that only the low information righty wingnuts listen to. Exactly like how you hear that Obama is going to take away your guns. What a bunch of tea bagging lunatics.

By the way the red states are going to be turning blue soon as the hispanic population grows. Another good thing for forward thinking Democrats to be postive about and butthurt tea baggers to whine about.

Got nothing to do with the tea party. Fear mongering.......nah, the lefties never, ever do that........ uhhhhh, they are going to take away your social security....etc, etc, etc.

grow up.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 03:20 PM   #20 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Toadster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Corona, CA
Posts: 724
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDESTROYER View Post
Thats right. Its just fear mongering that only the low information righty wingnuts listen to. Exactly like how you hear that Obama is going to take away your guns. What a bunch of tea bagging lunatics.

By the way the red states are going to be turning blue soon as the hispanic population grows. Another good thing for forward thinking Democrats to be postive about and butthurt tea baggers to whine about.
So verbal attacks and name calling are the way to get a point across???

Sadly, this seems to be the trend with dems lately and not fact driven opinions.
Toadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© FuryForums.com
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum