For what it's worth.... - Page 3 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2012, 04:21 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
What the hell does your brother have to do with it?

I wouldn't claim anyone in the government as my brother even if they really were. LOL

Freedom is being able to buy something outright and call it yours...like buying land. You bought it. You own it. So, you shouldn't have to pay anyone to keep it, right?

So, this property tax thing....what the hell? If I don't pay "property tax" on the land I own, it can be taken from me and sold at auction. That doesn't sound like freedom, does it?

So, I guess we really aren't allowed to own anything. The government, or the state, or whoever, owns my stuff and I have to rent it from them. That's just the shits, man.
Well, being an ex "big brother" I know what I'm talking about. Nothing exists in this country "legally" (whatever the hell that means) without big brother's approval......you fly under the radar, you get by........soon as that radar is pointed at you...you find out what little (if any) freedom you truly have. We live in clear glass houses.......
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-15-2012, 04:50 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadster View Post
So verbal attacks and name calling are the way to get a point across???

Sadly, this seems to be the trend with dems lately and not fact driven opinions.
Well I wouldn't put all of us dems in that category. I go on facts and just look at what's best. I know my opinion is not the same (or even remotely close) to others. I don't start the name calling.

My opinions are fact driven. I just don't understand how the trend of the reps just making shit up is ok...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Motorcycle.com App
Cooperj is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:03 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooperj View Post
Well I wouldn't put all of us dems in that category. I go on facts and just look at what's best. I know my opinion is not the same (or even remotely close) to others. I don't start the name calling.

My opinions are fact driven. I just don't understand how the trend of the reps just making shit up is ok...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Motorcycle.com App
The current Republicans have moved so far to the right they deserve to be called out.

They have their own set of facts.

Then some zombies soak up that nonsense and stand behind those innacuracies.

Some people on this site are so sensitive Jesus. Grow up then grow a pair.
Wildman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:18 PM   #24 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
Well, being an ex "big brother" I know what I'm talking about. Nothing exists in this country "legally" (whatever the hell that means) without big brother's approval......you fly under the radar, you get by........soon as that radar is pointed at you...you find out what little (if any) freedom you truly have. We live in clear glass houses.......
The more you talk, the more concerned I become.

Man, the stories I bet you could tell.... ....or would I really want to hear them..?...?....??.....
Old 11-15-2012, 05:19 PM   #25 (permalink)

Show me who is telling the COMPLETE truth within any of our government legislative representation from the White House down..........

Hmmm.......calling out..........interesting phrase..........macho phrase........is verbally disagreeing = calling out? What do you need to completely understand to make a final judgement once you do "call" someone out?
Old 11-15-2012, 05:23 PM   #26 (permalink)

[QUOTE=CDESTROYER;232257
By the way the red states are going to be turning blue soon as the hispanic population grows. Another good thing for forward thinking Democrats to be postive about and butthurt tea baggers to whine about.[/QUOTE]

Gives me a really nice, warm fuzzy feeling to know that impoverished, illegal aliens with little or no education will determine who has the capacity to effectlvely run our Government............:rolleye s:
Old 11-15-2012, 05:27 PM   #27 (permalink)

This is a quote from Sarah Palin, yes I know some of you will wet your pants trying to type a response as fast as you can, but these are very valid questions about valid issues with the administration. How can someone not see that we're not getting all the information that we should and how can someone not have a problem with it?

Quote:
Who is running our country? We've got a CIA Director sharing security info with his mistress using an unsecure gmail account. We've got the delusional Susan Rice blaming the death of an ambassador on a Youtube video. We've got Iran firing on one of our drones a week before the election. We've got the White House either ignorant of or covering up all of this. Who is minding the store? Everywhere we look we see the rank incompetence or corruption of the people who are supposedly running our country and our major institutions. Let's hope that responsible reporters at Obama's press conference today ask the right questions Americans deserve answers to.

Here's my question for the president: As our nation's chief executive you claim to be unaware of the most important and tragic situations we're facing; so, as a former chief executive, I'd like to know how long it takes for your staff to tell you things like: "Sir, your CIA Director is under investigation"?

- Sarah Palin
Toadster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:31 PM   #28 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toadster View Post
This is a quote from Sarah Palin, yes I know some of you will wet your pants trying to type a response as fast as you can, but these are very valid questions about valid issues with the administration. How can someone not see that we're not getting all the information that we should and how can someone not have a problem with it?
Toadster.....the media and you only know what is meant for you to know. Plain and simple. It's a chess game. We are the board. Rarely is the complete truth revealed.....public information which is controlled by many factions within the government is timely released, partially released, distractingly released, illegally released, never released, etc..in order to guide temperament or judgement in the directions intended by those releasing the information. Truth is, you will never know if what you are being fed publicly is really the truth. Many reasons for doing that........we are but a mob, many of us are prone to emotion and the powers that be know the triggers very well.

Last edited by woodenhorse; 11-15-2012 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-15-2012, 05:32 PM   #29 (permalink)

WHOA!… WHOA!… whoa! I come back to this? Didn’t mean to push buttons but I made no inference to the credibility of what was in the article (which is why I titled the post “For what it’s worth”). I do however take an interest in what does come out of Reuters and this caught my eye. So, I simply posted this because I know there are many Fury owners whom own guns and I wanted to see what their take was.

Agreed, as others so eloquently pointed out - this was posted in the wrong forum section (as I missed the ‘off topic – lounge area’ while I was scrolling down the choices) but I would think the admins have the means to move post(s) from one section to another. But still, my bad…

Anyways, my humble apologies to those I offended and will keep anything ‘not Fury’ in the lounge section. Have a good day….
Old 11-15-2012, 06:59 PM   #30 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dawg View Post
WHOA!… WHOA!… whoa! I come back to this? Didn’t mean to push buttons but I made no inference to the credibility of what was in the article (which is why I titled the post “For what it’s worth”). I do however take an interest in what does come out of Reuters and this caught my eye. So, I simply posted this because I know there are many Fury owners whom own guns and I wanted to see what their take was.

Agreed, as others so eloquently pointed out - this was posted in the wrong forum section (as I missed the ‘off topic – lounge area’ while I was scrolling down the choices) but I would think the admins have the means to move post(s) from one section to another. But still, my bad…

Anyways, my humble apologies to those I offended and will keep anything ‘not Fury’ in the lounge section. Have a good day….
It's just concerned people expressing their opinions. No need to be sorry about that. Nothing wrong with a little healthy discussion.

You have the right to post whatever you want just as anyone else does.
Advertisement