For what it's worth.... - Page 7 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-17-2012, 07:36 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw View Post
Woodenhorse what happen to Steveo ?
He's not on computer over weekend

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2012, 07:43 PM   #62 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
He's not on computer over weekend

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Why doesn't he have an Obama phone? He should be outraged!!!

Just kidding everyone, lighten up.
Mighty Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:02 PM   #63 (permalink)

... I now have a bad-ass 2013 Stateline.
StPeteAPB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2012, 08:56 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by StPeteAPB View Post
ROTFLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-17-2012, 08:58 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinister1 View Post
Whats that comment suppose to mean?

Sinister1
According to you,that is the focus of your life......just wondered about the effort you put in your, ummmmmm revealing, post......
Old 11-17-2012, 10:39 PM   #66 (permalink)

And now back on topic, I am headed off to the gun show tomorrow to buy more ammunition to store. I am not a gun nut and actually have not fired a gun in decades but the impending turmoil I see coming forces me n all good faith to be prepared.

Someone posted our original grievances to the King of England that started this country and it looked like our situation now. I didn't save it, if anybody has it please post it.

And contrary to common belief the US civil war was started because 11 states seceded from the USA. Texas at least seems actually poised to attempt the same. Odd huh?
Stingray719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:39 AM   #67 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stingray719 View Post
And now back on topic, I am headed off to the gun show tomorrow to buy more ammunition to store. I am not a gun nut and actually have not fired a gun in decades but the impending turmoil I see coming forces me n all good faith to be prepared.

Someone posted our original grievances to the King of England that started this country and it looked like our situation now. I didn't save it, if anybody has it please post it.

And contrary to common belief the US civil war was started because 11 states seceded from the USA. Texas at least seems actually poised to attempt the same. Odd huh?
All that secession activity is misdirected. At any rate, Obama is not the great unifier, he is the divisional catalyst. Enjoy the show.....fun to walk around and see some history on those tables as well. The shows used to have reasonable prices, but now they are setting the stage with fear and taking advantage of the buyers.....know the costs of what it is you are looking for before you go. Used to be ammo was a good deal at the shows, now that's not the case.
Old 11-18-2012, 09:03 PM   #68 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djconroy View Post
That's when you start a motorcycle ministry and submit your house as church property, exempt from taxes.

I myself am an ordained Minister of the Church of Dudeism.
Dudeism - The Religion of The Big Lebowski | Free online ordination as a minister at Dudeism
Church of latter day dude....hahahaha
flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 09:05 PM   #69 (permalink)

Quote:
What is the Honda part number for this item ?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
PERFECT!!!!!
Old 11-18-2012, 09:12 PM   #70 (permalink)

Quote:
I can give you one point of view, if you're interested ...

It's because this is a motorcycle forum built around the Honda Fury ... period. And, we've built this comaraderie between people on this forum when one person helps another with an issue about the Honda Fury. The bond is seemingly unbreakable because we ALL have the same goal in mind; ride and tweak the Fury.

But, then someone brings up a topic that has, at least, two differing opinions; religion, politics, whatever. And, those topics are divisive. And, then, someone says something in a very generalized way about one side or the other that alienates people on this Forum.

This Forum is meant to bring people together, not split them apart. There are many other places to take up conversations about anything other than the Honda Fury ... and, I know, there's also the "Lounge", where almost anything goes.

On that ... I've always taken it that the Lounge is for other topics than the Fury that are helpful that have nothing to do with the Fury. Helpful like, "I found a great place to buy coffee on-line" ... not, "Here's what you need to know about candidate A versus candidate B."

And, didn't the Moderators post something about the rules of the Forum just a few months ago that said, of all things, politics were not to be discussed on this site? (Don't start down the, "that's censorship" path, either)

Anyway, I'm starting to ramble. The point is, stick to things that help one another about the Fury and motorcycling. Take the gun rights, politics and religion topics to Facebook or elsewhere, in my honest opinion.
I concur. Well said.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement