I feel numb over Dec. 14 2012 me being serious for once. - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2012, 07:02 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default I feel numb over Dec. 14 2012 me being serious for once.

WTF!

Like probably everyone, I sat here all weekend just trying to figure out what snapped in the mind of a deranged young man. With questions of why taking the lives of young innocent people who did nothing but be here with us. If it was so bad for him why not just do his own life in and let everyone else be?

Although I do not have children of my own, my close friends with children, I hold dear. and just the thought of seeing them in harm tears me up. just as if they were my own.
My heart goes out to everyone, and everyone effected in this and the other tradgeties this week (Oregon,Alabama,)and the months, years before.

I do not want to take away the heartfelt sorrow we all have.

was listening to some old records today and this one just popped out!
Recorded in 1983 by a Canadian Singer. Anne Murray

even thought the song is 29 years old it still talks about the things that were then and we all can reflect on what it means today.

I guess this is my way of saying I am in pray for all.

But as the title says.

A Little Good News Today

My prayers go out for everyone,That we may heal from all of this.

MEAN MOOSE
MEAN MOOSE

BEER HOG
SEPT. 2012 FURY OF THE MONTH
Sludge is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-16-2012, 07:53 PM   #2 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Richard1

Well said my friend... +1

Judge, Jury & Bulldozer
Richard1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2012, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)

Yes well said. It makes me sick even thinking about it. May the Lord be with all of those involved and all of us watching from afar as this one should hit home everywhere.
Old 12-16-2012, 09:12 PM   #4 (permalink)

I was just looking at my 7 yr old son laying on the couch and couldn't imagine the pain those parents are feeling right now. I would be devastated if anything or anyone would ever harm him!!!!

Sinister1
sinster1-2010 matte silver,accutronix side mount plate holder,zombie levers,MFR MONGOS,custom mirrors,DLX spike t-band chrome grips,accutronix air cleaner adapter,demons cycle spike chrome air cleaner,L&M lowering spring
sinister1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:59 AM   #5 (permalink)

Words fail me on this. I can't begin to imagine the pain the people of Newtown will feel forever.
Very well said Sludge.
As a father my thoughts and hopes are with all
Touched by this.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Motorcycle.com App
Old 12-17-2012, 08:53 AM   #6 (permalink)

To hard to talk about this.

Salty Hog was here.
460brevill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 460brevill View Post
To hard to talk about this.
Thats how I feel too
Exredninjaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 01:28 PM   #8 (permalink)

It seems like we are always hearing about shootings these days, and while it is obviously never good news, it is especially horrible to hear that young innocent children were intentionally killed.

It makes it even worse that the coward killed himself so that there is no one to hold accountable for such an evil act, not that it would help much if at all.
Old 12-17-2012, 03:22 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
It seems like we are always hearing about shootings these days, and while it is obviously never good news, it is especially horrible to hear that young innocent children were intentionally killed.

It makes it even worse that the coward killed himself so that there is no one to hold accountable for such an evil act, not that it would help much if at all.
Yes, devastating to all. Hard to truly understand why someone would blatantly kill for no rational reason, and especially children.There is much evil in the world, and has been. There are predators, serial killers, and pedophiles out there right now, preying on children in numbers that would boggle your mind. I saw way too much of this in the past. You can only hope that you have taken all the steps you can to safeguard your loved ones and pray that those evil people will be removed from society. It definitely is hard to talk about.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 05:42 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
It definitely is hard to talk about.
I lived about 20 miles from Newtown (not that it makes any difference). But over the weekend when I went into a grocery store or pretty much anywhere in public, one could 'sense' the numbness of everyone's feelings. Some people have asked "why did God allow this to happen"? He didn't allow it IMO. Satan just took over that day in that Lanza guy. Shit....what do I know? I'm not a preacher.....just trying to come to grips with this. I have three children of my own and 5 grand kids.......I can't even FATHOM the thought of something like this happening to any of them.

My all of the victims who died that day Rest In Peace ! ! !
JimmyFarris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement