What did you get for Christmas? - Page 7 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2013, 12:51 PM   #61 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
Lol. Full moon. Plus it's amazing how a simple light illuminates things. Not to mention the night vision I have on a few weapons. But,alas, no armadillos were out. So I shot a rotten trunk.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Night vision?!?! That's badass!

Back when I was a kid, we always shot up in the air for celebration out of ignorance. The last time I did it was with my .44 magnum. A few of my friends informed me of the danger and I felt like an idiot and worried for a couple of days that someone would turn up dead on the news.

Obviously have not done that since, but I have shot a 20 gauge straight up in the air to see if I could get the shot to rain straight down. Falling bird shot doesn't hurt.
Advertisement

Old 01-03-2013, 02:27 PM   #62 (permalink)
jw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
Well, as you know, I am the only person in the world who does not have internet, or even a computer at all, in my home....by choice. So, the 21st, the official end of the world day, was my last day at work until I came back yesterday.

Therefore, I did not have a chance to get on here, but I'm sure I didn't miss too much.

As for the hangover, I think I've had one for several years now.....
Na not the only one that doesn't have net service at home
Agree with Bob though " Your a Sick Pup " LMSAO
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:27 PM   #63 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveRed2011 View Post
L&M spring
Accutronix forwards
Stealth taillight

And got laid

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Whats that last thing you speak of...
bruin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:29 PM   #64 (permalink)

Quote:
Well, as you know, I am the only person in the world who does not have internet, or even a computer at all, in my home....by choice. So, the 21st, the official end of the world day, was my last day at work until I came back yesterday.

Therefore, I did not have a chance to get on here, but I'm sure I didn't miss too much.

As for the hangover, I think I've had one for several years now.....
I didn't get on much myself......
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:34 PM   #65 (permalink)

Quote:
Night vision?!?! That's badass!

Back when I was a kid, we always shot up in the air for celebration out of ignorance. The last time I did it was with my .44 magnum. A few of my friends informed me of the danger and I felt like an idiot and worried for a couple of days that someone would turn up dead on the news.

Obviously have not done that since, but I have shot a 20 gauge straight up in the air to see if I could get the shot to rain straight down. Falling bird shot doesn't hurt.
Yeah, I used to go dove hunting with big groups in large fields and you would have shot raining down on you.....no biggie. Dad once shot a possum in a small tree in the neighborhood one evening with a bow (didn't have compound bows back then, nowadays they'd call them recurve bows) using a razorhead instead of a fluflu. Went clean through his neck and we drove around the neighborhood the next day and three blocks over we saw the arrow sticking straight up out of someone's roof, lol........

Was shooting turtles in a pond one time with a 22 rifle. We were out in the woods, but the shots would ricochet above the trees and were landing in someone's yard a good distance away, about the speed of a thrown rock. We found out about it that evening, they were related to one of my cousins. Shots hit their chain link fence a time or two.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 03:48 PM   #66 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
ROTFLOL!!!! You're a sick pup Steveo!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jw View Post
Agree with Bob though " Your a Sick Pup " LMSAO
You guys only think it's sick because you don't find Dave attractive. LOL!

....and I would have to agree, but since my ex-wife decided to cut me off, I'm gettin' desperate again. LOL!
Old 01-03-2013, 04:24 PM   #67 (permalink)
jw

Looks like Dave cut ya off as well
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:23 AM   #68 (permalink)

Location: In the country between Wichita Falls and Iowa Park, Tx

Uhh......I got a crummy sack of coal......I deserved it tho
johnnybigfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 08:52 PM   #69 (permalink)

I got:
-Speed and strength Hard Knock Life boots: very nice boots
-Sena SMH10 Headset: really can't wait for it to warm up so I can use it
-under amour shirt and jacket
-gift card
-Model car: my parents get me and my brothers a model car every year since we are all car/bike guys
Project319 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement