No New Taxes On Lower Income Lie !! - Page 9 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2013, 08:13 PM   #81 (permalink)

We need to return to the days when only property owners could vote. I know it sounds sacrilegious, but look what has happened to this country. Since anybody can vote, including illegals, elections have basically come to the point where the non-producer class chooses the politician(s) who promises to give them more of what someone else (the producer) has. As a result, the non-producer class has slowly evolved into a majority who continually votes for more and more free stuff. The government then has to tax the rest of us in order to keep the takers living a lifestyle they have became accustomed to. I suspect anyone who disagrees with this would fall into the "non-producer" class. Just sayin.
Cleverockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #82 (permalink)
jw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleverockz View Post
We need to return to the days when only property owners could vote. I know it sounds sacrilegious, but look what has happened to this country. Since anybody can vote, including illegals, elections have basically come to the point where the non-producer class chooses the politician(s) who promises to give them more of what someone else (the producer) has. As a result, the non-producer class has slowly evolved into a majority who continually votes for more and more free stuff. The government then has to tax the rest of us in order to keep the takers living a lifestyle they have became accustomed to. I suspect anyone who disagrees with this would fall into the "non-producer" class. Just sayin.
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:26 PM   #83 (permalink)

To be fair, those who voted for Obama should pay for the tax increase. Those who didn't vote should not receive government help.
There is a reason the US pays lower taxes than other countries if it is a fact. That was the basis for starting a new country, Boston Tea Party, etc.
America did not become a super power by doing what countries in the rest of the world are doing. It's not hard to see that America is falling apart.
86 Intruder; 79 XS650; 11 Fury #776 Freedom is life behind bars.
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window

OBSIDIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:45 PM   #84 (permalink)

It's a lot easier to digest a 2% tax increase than the 6% increase if the fiscal cliff deal didn't pass . 151 Republicans and 16 Democrats voted against the deal and 172 Democrats and 85 republicans voted for the deal . Thank God for the ones who voted for the fiscal cliff deal !
Old 01-06-2013, 01:13 AM   #85 (permalink)

Location: In the country between Wichita Falls and Iowa Park, Tx

The taxes themselves arent my biggest concern.....What kicks my ass is when I learn how the Govt REALLY spends our tax dollars!!!...These taxes arent gonna be used to get out of debt! They'll be pissed away buying and selling peoples consciences and souls pretty much...For a 30 year program for debt clean up, that would mean that the govt would have to take 80 percent of our income to get us out of debt in 30 years.( honestly, I cant tell you where I read this, But TRILLIONS is still A LOT OF MONEY!!!) And, as its been mentioned in earlier posts, most the rest of the world is in way worst shape than the US...WE, ALL of us, have to get used to adjusting to being like the rest of the other nations...One other thing on this whole mess...."WE AINT" SEEN NUTHIN" YET!!!
johnnybigfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:32 AM   #86 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Doesn't help that we give those billions of dollars away, that we give planes, tanks, helicopters to places like Egypt.......

I'll be honest here, I know a lot of people say the government is to big, and I do work for them by way of working for the Department Of The Army, and I can tell you that on the ground level (us lower level guys) don't have the money, resources, and people to work and support like we should, we too are doing more with less, it's the upper level of the government that's top heavy and they make a hell of a lot more money and better benefits than me or anyone I work around does.

Also you have to think that companies take advantage of the government, if the government needs to buy something from a company or a service they of course gouge the government because they know they can, and don't get me wrong I believe in being able to make a profit, but everyone needs to realize that we end up paying for that higher price.

The system is never going to be perfect and I'm not delusional to think it will ever be, but as long as we have those that are representing us in the government and are above the law, make a shit-ton of money and have the retirement and benefits that they do we will never get them to work for the people like we need them/they way they should. Lower their pay and take away all those benefits that they get and I bet you won't have people trying to get to those jobs like you do now.

<off my soapbox>

Mods: Morton Inferno And STG 2 into 1 Exhaust,Painted Engine,PowderCoated Rims,Kury Skull Shift pegs,Foot Pegs,Passenger Pegs,Danny Gray Seat,Ginz Sissybar,STG Fork Covers,Freedom T-Mod, PowderCoated Rims,Irate Skull Grill, MFR +3 Forwards
X_KIOWA_X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 01:07 PM   #87 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw View Post
Because foreign Gov's rape their citizens at a higher more often rate then the Gov here is suppose to make us drop to our knees and thank The Lord that we get raped less!!
No shit! I don't want to get raped no matter how small the cock is! Rape is rape, damn it!

Hey, so what if you got shot by a 9mm and you're gonna' die. This guy over here is gonna' die from a gunshot by a .44 magnum. You should feel lucky you're only gonna' die from a smaller bullet, you dumb fucker!
Old 01-07-2013, 01:19 PM   #88 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
Steveo's too busy trying to give his hand a rest.......... I think he'd love to get screwed about now......uhhhhh, not by the gov't tho..........well, maybe now he'd even take Pelosi...ROTFLOL
Doesn't matter whether I like it or not, the gov't is gonna' do it.

Darn, looks like I missed all the fun. It's not fair that I have to work for a living. Doesn't the gov't have a program where I won't have to work so I can spend more time in the Fury Forums?
Old 01-07-2013, 03:32 PM   #89 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by X_KIOWA_X View Post
Also you have to think that companies take advantage of the government, if the government needs to buy something from a company or a service they of course gouge the government because they know they can, and don't get me wrong I believe in being able to make a profit, but everyone needs to realize that we end up paying for that higher price.
<off my soapbox>
The reason the government pays $500 for a toilet seat is because they are required, by whatever law, to purchase first from small business minority and female owners. These small businesses have smaller profit margins so the prices are higher.
86 Intruder; 79 XS650; 11 Fury #776 Freedom is life behind bars.
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window

OBSIDIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:35 PM   #90 (permalink)
jw

Quote:
Originally Posted by OBSIDIAN View Post
The reason the government pays $500 for a toilet seat is because they are required, by whatever law, to purchase first from small business minority and female owners. These small businesses have smaller profit margins so the prices are higher.
That makes sense if your talking $25 for a $15 seat but $500 is fraud
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement