The Best for our Japan Nation Brother Tigger :D - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 94Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 12:14 PM Thread Starter

Smile The Best for our Japan Nation Brother Tigger :D

Okay Family...Our dearest Fury Nation Japan Member is having a rough go of it. I chatted with him and he agreed I could post a message in his honor to try to reach out for support. I could go into all the sad this and sad that, but bottom line is we have all been in a tight spot a time or two. The majority of us know from experience, that there is no way to compare one tribulation to another. Each one is devastating in and of itself to the one going through it. Many of us also know how skewed our thinking and outlook can get when faced with traumas. What's little to one, may be huge to another, and most assuredly what's huge to some is mega huge to the other. I'm pretty confident most can understand how dark things can be in the midst.

I am posting Tigger's paypal account. I hear the USD is kicking the YEN's butt atm, so paypal fees he would be hit with, can hopefully be tolerated in the exchange. I'm not sure of other country's currencies trading at the moment, and unfortunately, Japan's banking laws do not allow for the "Friends & Family" option.

For some of us the Nation and maybe a local motorcycle group are our only 'real' family. I think it's that way for Tigger, also. If you are able to gift Tigg's with some financial support, please do. Or if there is another type of support you can help, then great. Maybe you can share a story of your interactions with him, right in this thread, so he can read (re-read) it in darker moments.

Asking for cash can be a double edged sword. It's tough, humbling, and I pray my dear friend Tiggs does not end up judging his worth if some folks are unable to contribute financially. I pray while he is in darkness, that he always knows how much we care for him.

Since the USD is stronger right now, please send any funds to him in US currency if you are from the US. If any country currency is weaker, then send in Japanese currency to him (Yen)

Bless you Tiggs. Bless every member of this Nation Family who has gone through, will go through, and is currently sharing traumas right now.

PAYPAL ADDY: tiggerjapan@msn.com

Blessings to all, and God's Will be done, in Jesus' precious name.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 01:36 PM

I've never done paypal and so am not familiar with it, but I do want to contribute to a great guy like the Tig, so can I just mail you a check and you do the paypal thing for me, please? Don't think I have your current address, so if this is acceptable, can you please PM me?
BlueJ and Preacher like this.

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
post #3 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 03:15 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
I've never done paypal and so am not familiar with it, but I do want to contribute to a great guy like the Tig, so can I just mail you a check and you do the paypal thing for me, please? Don't think I have your current address, so if this is acceptable, can you please PM me?
If BJ dosn't get back just holler cause im fixing to paypal him now. Tell me how much and ill send it to him in your name and you can send it to me.
Night Fury, BlueJ and Preacher like this.

Salty Hog was here.
post #4 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 03:31 PM

Just sent a lil' somethin Tig's way!
post #5 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 03:39 PM

I did too Krash. Lets all get those prayers out there.

Salty Hog was here.
post #6 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 04:11 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat View Post
PM & EM sent... thx Steveo
Preacher likes this.
post #7 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 04:23 PM Thread Starter

Thumbs up

Hey Tiggs --
i have awesome memories of when you came to visit last year. You might not have known this, but you were my first ever 'company' in that house! And i had lived there since 2010. I was so excited to have you and your cousin, and then AJ also. I actually went out and purchased a Keurig machine for ya'll to have coffee.. I don't drink it and never having company over, never got one. LOL And that dang-blasted windshield, eh? We should a measured it first and popped it up or down for your height before we hit the road. Not optimal when it's just smack dab in the line of vision... Oh and remember when we were all waiting on Skyline Drive at one of the construction "one-laners"? you and your cousin were so far off on the non-existent shoulder, and the pavement dropped off big time? lol... It was a super fun day.
I'll post some of the pix and the video later, gotta finish up some work..

Catch ya l8r g8r
Preacher likes this.
post #8 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 04:42 PM
Super Moderator

TiggerJapan and Preacher like this.

post #9 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueJ View Post
PM & EM sent... thx Steveo
Never got the PM, but did get the EM so if the address in your EM is correct, I'll get ya' a check soon. Thanks for your help.
BlueJ likes this.

http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
post #10 of 47 (permalink) Old 02-08-2017, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 460brevill View Post
If BJ dosn't get back just holler cause im fixing to paypal him now. Tell me how much and ill send it to him in your name and you can send it to me.
Appreciate it bud, but J's got it taken care of.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode