Political Topic - Why Do You Hate Obama? - Read Post #1 Before Responding, Pls - Page 45 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 09:15 AM   #441 (permalink)

I can not believe the people of the United States allowed this to happen. I'm sick to my stomach.

Almost makes me not want to vote anymore. Not that it matters much since Kansas has always been a red state and always will be.

Actually, it makes me want to gather a bunch of people up and move to a blue state and try to change things.
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 09:37 AM   #442 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exredninjaguy View Post
And yet we still re-elected him. I am ashamed.
Look at the demographics..........who voted for him and why.........

Blacks voted for him because he was black...they voted for racism

Hispanics voted for him because of potential amnesty and building up the democratic base..

Under 30 crowd voted for him because he was cool, the vast majority of them have no clue about business or world politics. Twenty years down the road they will regret their actions, but all for naught. The blacks will always vote for a brother/sister - that will never change. The hispanics, as a whole, have a third world mentality and are trying to better themselves....there may be hope there later on.

Put all that together, he was voted in because of racism, coolness, supporting illegal aliens, and gender emotion. Gives you a nice warm fuzzy feeling to know that our leader is there for those reasons and not the betterment of this country or it's true, viable future, doesn't it??? Hell, the chinese called Obama and congratulated him.. Obama is an egotist, pure and simple........he wants the world stage....he wants to bring more of the world (such as the United Nations) in to oversee activities in the US.....mark my words.......gun control is but the first step.......

Oh yeah, the Unions and Teamsters want him in so they can take, take, take

Last edited by woodenhorse; 11-07-2012 at 09:39 AM. Reason: forgot to throw in the Unions
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:40 AM   #443 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by djconroy View Post
All I know is I'll be in line at the store this weekend for my AR-15 before they get banned. UN Small Arms Treaty is going to wreak havok since Obama doesn't have to worry about being re-elected now.

"I'll have a lot more flexibility ater the election."

Either Obama signed up for Yoga classes that started today, or he's gonna start pulling some mind-boggling sh*t.
There is a gun show down here this weekend!
Old 11-07-2012, 09:52 AM   #444 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
There is a gun show down here this weekend!
Bob,i dont feel the need for an ar as i have a trencher.i am buying powder,brass and bullets though.

Salty Hog was here.
460brevill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:58 AM   #445 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 460brevill View Post
Bob,i dont feel the need for an ar as i have a trencher.i am buying powder,brass and bullets though.
LOL, yeah get them before they start making that ammo that has a life expectancy.......I'm good on the firepower, always can use ammo.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #446 (permalink)

Quote:
LOL, yeah get them before they start making that ammo that has a life expectancy.......I'm good on the firepower, always can use ammo.
He didn't take the guns away in the first four years. He isn't going to do it in the next four years. I fear he has even worse agendas.

Oh well, we've had bad presidents before. We'll make it through this one.

At least this is his last term and we'll get some other joker in office after this four year term is up.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:11 AM   #447 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
He didn't take the guns away in the first four years. He isn't going to do it in the next four years. I fear he has even worse agendas.

Oh well, we've had bad presidents before. We'll make it through this one.

At least this is his last term and we'll get some other joker in office after this four year term is up.
The gun agenda is currently, actively being contrived on the world platform Steveo.......they'll back door it in to us later on......
Old 11-07-2012, 10:18 AM   #448 (permalink)

Quote:
The gun agenda is currently, actively being contrived on the world platform Steveo.......they'll back door it in to us later on......
If they try to make guns illegal it'll just create more criminals, because I'll have to illegally own guns. Civil war will break out.

Besides, I don't have any guns anymore. Remember, they all got burned up in the fire in your shed with all your guns.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:26 AM   #449 (permalink)

Quote:
If they try to make guns illegal it'll just create more criminals, because I'll have to illegally own guns. Civil war will break out.

Besides, I don't have any guns anymore. Remember, they all got burned up in the fire in your shed with all your guns.
They are going at it in several ways......one route for here is to redefine weapons to be hunting weapons.......ban all else and then ban hunting and then ban hunting weapons cause there will be no hunting. But their real effectiveness is their actions on the world stage.........you gotta remember, everything they do they claim is for benefit to us, for our own good....... So, what do they do? They take away RIGHTS..........dwindle them down, whittle away at them.......then the freedom and liberties are gone, piece by piece by piece.

wonder how many young people nowadays even know what whittling is without having to google it??? Anyone play marbles anymore?
Old 11-07-2012, 10:37 AM   #450 (permalink)

Quote:
But he was quoted as saying he will be President for the next 10 years during his original campaign. That means 6 more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App