Political Topic - Why Do You Hate Obama? - Read Post #1 Before Responding, Pls - Page 46 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 11:05 AM   #451 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
They are going at it in several ways......one route for here is to redefine weapons to be hunting weapons.......ban all else and then ban hunting and then ban hunting weapons cause there will be no hunting. But their real effectiveness is their actions on the world stage.........you gotta remember, everything they do they claim is for benefit to us, for our own good....... So, what do they do? They take away RIGHTS..........dwindle them down, whittle away at them.......then the freedom and liberties are gone, piece by piece by piece.

wonder how many young people nowadays even know what whittling is without having to google it??? Anyone play marbles anymore?
What are you gonna' do.....just hand them over when they come to your door...??...that is if they hadn't burned up in the fire and you still had them.....??.....
Advertisement

Old 11-07-2012, 11:07 AM   #452 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Fury View Post
But he was quoted as saying he will be President for the next 10 years during his original campaign. That means 6 more years.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
....and how is he going to manage that when a presidential term is four years?

Last edited by Steveo; 11-07-2012 at 11:42 AM.
Steveo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:54 AM   #453 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
What are you gonna' do.....just hand them over when they come to your door...??...that is if they hadn't burned up in the fire and you still had them.....??.....
I'll throw them a bone to chew on.........
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:55 AM   #454 (permalink)

Quote:
He'll get the 57 states to go in his favor...
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 12:03 PM   #455 (permalink)

Quote:
Since when has a little thing like a Constitution slowed them down?
Bigmacdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:05 PM   #456 (permalink)

Default What in the World is going on here ????

Come on guys, get over it. The election is over and President Obama was reelected. The world doesn't come to a screeching halt because your candidate didn't win. Some of your analysis is waaaaaaay off. I'm the "resident Black guy" here and I didn't vote for the President simply because he is Black ( incidentally, he's half Black). The chief reason I voted for Presudent Obama is because Governor Romney is waaaaay to divisive. Hell, he wrote off half the American public with his 47% comment. He doesn't believe in women's right to choose abortion; he's against same sex unions; he's anti immigration; he's largely for the wealthy (and unless I miss my guess, none of you complaining fall in that category). When you get right down to it, who is he for? A very slender minority (wealthy). I would argue many people voting against
the president did so on account of race. Never in the history of America has the office if president been so openly reviled. The demographics of America are changing and it's time people realize we're not living in the 1950's.

Last edited by Gravel Slinger; 11-07-2012 at 02:09 PM.
Gravel Slinger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:28 PM   #457 (permalink)

Thumbs up Congratulations Obama!

Don't bother with them Gravel Slinger. They are just old, butthurt and have nothing better to do.

Your right the 1950's are over but some can't deal with today and tomorrows complex issues.

Enjoy the win.
Wildman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:29 PM   #458 (permalink)
jw

It's not a black / white thing , its a turning the country into a European thing . We should get over the fact that his office is trashing the constitution for their own beliefs ? He has raided the people's tax money to give it to the company's that he likes & supports him. And he WILL raise taxes on us to pay for his agenda.

Worst President Ever !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:55 PM   #459 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravel Slinger View Post
Come on guys, get over it. The election is over and President Obama was reelected. The world doesn't come to a screeching halt because your candidate didn't win. Some of your analysis is waaaaaaay off. I'm the "resident Black guy" here and I didn't vote for the President simply because he is Black ( incidentally, he's half Black). The chief reason I voted for Presudent Obama is because Governor Romney is waaaaay to divisive. Hell, he wrote off half the American public with his 47% comment. He doesn't believe in women's right to choose abortion; he's against same sex unions; he's anti immigration; he's largely for the wealthy (and unless I miss my guess, none of you complaining fall in that category). When you get right down to it, who is he for? A very slender minority (wealthy). I would argue many people voting against
the president did so on account of race. Never in the history of America has the office if president been so openly reviled. The demographics of America are changing and it's time people realize we're not living in the 1950's.
I didn't vote against him because he's black. I voted against him because I don't like his unAmerican name.

Seriously, his skin color has nothing to do with it. Bill Cosby would be a better president. Danny Glover even.....Richard Pryor, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, (he actually played a president in a movie), Mike Tys....ok, not him. He'd try to bite the ears off of other countries.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who voted against him just because he's black, but at the same time, a lot of people voted FOR him just because he's black and that's just as bad.

Personally, I just don't like him no matter what his race is.

.....and I have no idea what the 50's were like. I was born in the late 60's. LOL

Last edited by Steveo; 11-07-2012 at 03:09 PM.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:04 PM   #460 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exredninjaguy View Post
I am sick to death of working my ass off, (no one has ever given me one single thing, I worked for everything I have, I make 58k/yr, I am definatley not wealthy) and watching the rampant abuse of welfare/food stamps etc etc. Uncle Sam get your F'n hands out of my pocket, make those entitled low-lifes go get a job. And Obama is all about that.
Damn...if I made $58,000.00 a year, I'd feel like I was rich! Seriously. I wouldn't be pulling money out of my 401K to make sure I get my bills paid. (I didn't plan on getting a divorce and making a house payment until I got my truck paid off. She didn't want to wait that long.)

Just to be clear..... Obama is all about what...??...putting his hands in your pockets and giving your money to the low lifes, or keeping out of your pockets and making the low lifes get a job?

Last edited by Steveo; 11-07-2012 at 03:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement