Political Topic - Why Do You Hate Obama? - Read Post #1 Before Responding, Pls - Page 47 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
 
 


» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #461 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Exredninjaguy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: NW Pa
Posts: 7,376
Default

Nevermind. It doesn't matter.
Exredninjaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-07-2012, 04:04 PM   #462 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravel Slinger View Post
Come on guys, get over it. The election is over and President Obama was reelected. The world doesn't come to a screeching halt because your candidate didn't win. Some of your analysis is waaaaaaay off. I'm the "resident Black guy" here and I didn't vote for the President simply because he is Black ( incidentally, he's half Black). The chief reason I voted for Presudent Obama is because Governor Romney is waaaaay to divisive. Hell, he wrote off half the American public with his 47% comment. He doesn't believe in women's right to choose abortion; he's against same sex unions; he's anti immigration; he's largely for the wealthy (and unless I miss my guess, none of you complaining fall in that category). When you get right down to it, who is he for? A very slender minority (wealthy). I would argue many people voting against
the president did so on account of race. Never in the history of America has the office if president been so openly reviled. The demographics of America are changing and it's time people realize we're not living in the 1950's.
Slinger, first off, I know all blacks didn't vote for him. My assessment isn't way off - I'd say it was spot on. All of my black friends admitted they voted for him because of race and most of them disagreed with his policy. In fact, one of the demographics I saw last night was that 97% of the blacks voted for him. Either way, you and I both know there is big bucks to be made in keeping the image as it is..........I'm anti illegal immigration (there is a difference) I'm anti same sex union. His 47% comment was taken out of context, but there is a very large portion of the country who want nothing but handouts, you and I both know that, from both parties.........believe me Slinger, I know what I'm talking about.

I'm not blind Slinger. I know this isn't the 50's.......I very well know........I also know he isn't pure black. Even Jesse Jackson was against him at first because Obama hadn't fought the fight in the streets, hadn't earned the blackness and what it truly means to JJ. But, then he figured there was money to be made in promoting Obama cause he was some black. I'm sure some did vote against him because he was black. Again, the money is in the struggle and keeping it alive....

What this country needs is someone who knows business, who knows how to create and breed business.......that isn't Obama. No one candidate will ever fit the mustard for all of us. As far as I see it Obama is polarizing, more so than Romney. Look at the closed door democratic meetings he had with the legislatures, right after he said his administration was an open book. Listen to the words and objectively look at the actions......you are wise to the ways of people and politics...so am I. I've had direct inside experience with Congress and it's activities.

We need someone who tells the truth, who actually reports accurate and inclusive numbers (ie. actual unemployment, actual types of jobs created and lost, etc....no one is doing that, certainly not Obama) Last I saw, it was people with money who invested it in our country's manufacturing and job market.......not the takers........we will see where this goes, we have to now......I'm all for our country's well-being, growth and upholding the Constitution. I don't see our President as being such.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #463 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
I didn't vote against him because he's black. I voted against him because I don't like his unAmerican name.

Seriously, his skin color has nothing to do with it. Bill Cosby would be a better president. Danny Glover even.....Richard Pryor, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman, (he actually played a president in a movie), Mike Tys....ok, not him. He'd try to bite the ears off of other countries.

I'm sure there are plenty of people who voted against him just because he's black, but at the same time, a lot of people voted FOR him just because he's black and that's just as bad.

Personally, I just don't like him no matter what his race is.

.....and I have no idea what the 50's were like. I was born in the late 60's. LOL

The black issue is only part of the reason.....I pointed out the main demographics that got him back in. I know you know this, I'm a realist.....not being mean, just calling things as I see them. Obama has no real substance that is beneficial to the Country's economy or foreign policy...both of which are on the verge of collapsing.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:46 PM   #464 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CDESTROYER View Post
Don't bother with them Gravel Slinger. They are just old, butthurt and have nothing better to do.

Your right the 1950's are over but some can't deal with today and tomorrows complex issues.

Enjoy the win.
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!! Look what will save us........

Oh, the complexity of it all!!!!!!!! Oh the agony..........break out the rocker..........
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 04:56 PM   #465 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exredninjaguy View Post
Nevermind. It doesn't matter.
It matters......just pointless now.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:05 PM   #466 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,348
Default

Obama Wins 8 of 10 Wealthiest Counties in US

By Paul Toscano | CNBC 5 hours ago

In an election that often focused on debates about class warfare, President Barack Obama was favored over multimillionaire businessman Mitt Romney in eight of the nation's 10 wealthiest counties.

And his margin of victory in all eight counties was greater than that of the national vote, in which Obama was leading by 50 percent to 48 percent with 97 percent of precincts reporting.
The findings are based on a CNBC.com analysis of Census Bureau numbers on average annual household income from 2006-2011 and results from Tuesday's elections. (Read More Below the Chart)

The 10 richest counties accounted for 1,337,700 votes, or about 1.1 percent of the national popular vote.

In the richest, Massachusetts' Nantucket County, where average annual household income is over $137,000, Obama won by 63 percent to Romney's 36 percent with all precincts reporting. The richest county in Romney's home state is also where, just prior to accepting the Republican nomination, the former Massachusetts governor held a $75,000-per-person dinner fundraiser.
In none of the richest counties was the margin of victory wider than in California's Marin County, just north of San Francisco, where the president won by 74 percent to 23 percent, with all precincts reporting. In Marin, the average annual household income is $128,544.
mental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:34 PM   #467 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
woodenhorse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Collins, MS
Posts: 5,612
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mental View Post
Obama Wins 8 of 10 Wealthiest Counties in US

By Paul Toscano | CNBC 5 hours ago

In an election that often focused on debates about class warfare, President Barack Obama was favored over multimillionaire businessman Mitt Romney in eight of the nation's 10 wealthiest counties.

And his margin of victory in all eight counties was greater than that of the national vote, in which Obama was leading by 50 percent to 48 percent with 97 percent of precincts reporting.
The findings are based on a CNBC.com analysis of Census Bureau numbers on average annual household income from 2006-2011 and results from Tuesday's elections. (Read More Below the Chart)

The 10 richest counties accounted for 1,337,700 votes, or about 1.1 percent of the national popular vote.

In the richest, Massachusetts' Nantucket County, where average annual household income is over $137,000, Obama won by 63 percent to Romney's 36 percent with all precincts reporting. The richest county in Romney's home state is also where, just prior to accepting the Republican nomination, the former Massachusetts governor held a $75,000-per-person dinner fundraiser.
In none of the richest counties was the margin of victory wider than in California's Marin County, just north of San Francisco, where the president won by 74 percent to 23 percent, with all precincts reporting. In Marin, the average annual household income is $128,544.
I know Northern Virginia is liberal (in favor of big govt) as are some of the others.......so what are you telling me Mental, that the rich dems voted for obama? hey, there is money in government......the whole dc area (dc, md, va) have many, many wealthy govt workers.......some of the others have many union oriented wealthy inhabitants....and your point is????
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:50 PM   #468 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Steveo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.E. Kansas
Posts: 6,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
The black issue is only part of the reason.....I pointed out the main demographics that got him back in. I know you know this, I'm a realist.....not being mean, just calling things as I see them. Obama has no real substance that is beneficial to the Country's economy or foreign policy...both of which are on the verge of collapsing.
Absolutely I know. You're one of the most honest, level headed, straight shooters I've ever known. You tell it like it is with no bullshit.

.....and I know you've seen some of the shit that goes on inside that most if not all of these jokers, (including myself), will never see or understand.

This is probably the main reason you get so frustrated with the dumbshits that have no idea what they're talking about and just spew a bunch of ignorant garbage. (Again, including myself and not pointing out anyone in particular.)
__________________
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
Steveo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:54 PM   #469 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Steveo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: S.E. Kansas
Posts: 6,031
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
Hallelujah!!!!!!!!! Look what will save us........

Oh, the complexity of it all!!!!!!!! Oh the agony..........break out the rocker..........
What is it with this punk and his disdain of anyone older than him? I mean, I can't stand some old geezer blocking traffic on the highway, but every post from this guy has something in it about someone being old. What is he, 12 years old?
__________________
http://www.furyforums.com/forum/members/116x150x1398-steveo-albums387-crap-picture46321t-untitled.png.pagespeed.ic.7USV2JNVIZ.jpg
Steveo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:55 PM   #470 (permalink)
Senior Member
 
Jag30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: SW NY
Posts: 2,141
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
I'm anti illegal immigration (there is a difference) I'm anti same sex union. His 47% comment was taken out of context, but there is a very large portion of the country who want nothing but handouts, you and I both know that, from both parties
I agree 100%!

How can anyone have a problem with the 47% statement. He told it like it was. Saying it like it is, is the only way it should be. Truth be known it is probably higher then 47%.

The sad truth is Government wants to be bigger with more people under entitlement. Welcome to Socialism,...one short stop on the way to Communism.

__________________
Jag30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2



Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
© FuryForums.com
Motorcycle News, Videos and Reviews
Honda Grom Forum Harley Davidson Forum Honda 600RR Kawasaki Forum Yamaha R6 Forum Yamaha FZ-09 Forum
1199 Panigale Forum Roadglide Forum Honda CBR1000 Forum Vulcan Forum Yamaha R1 Forum Yamaha R3 Forum
Ducati Monster Forum Harley Forums Honda CBR250R Forum ZX10R Forum Star Raider Forum Yamaha Viking Forum
Suzuki GSXR Forum V-Rod Forums Honda Shadow Forum Kawasaki Motorcycle Forum Star Warrior Forum KTM Duke 390 Forum
SV650 Forum BMW S1000RR Forum Honda Fury Forum Kawasaki Versys Forum Drag Racing Forum Ducati 899 Panigale Forum
Suzuki V-Strom BMW K1600 Triumph Forum Victory Forums Sportbikes BMW NineT Forum
Volusia Forum BMW F800 Forum Triumph 675 Forum MV Agusta Forum HD Street Forum Suzuki GW250 Forum
Yamaha Motorcycles Victory Gunner Forum Honda Vultus Forum HD LiveWire Forum Ninja H2 Forum Ducati Scrambler Forum