Honda Fury Forums: banner

My fury 300 wheel

11K views 46 replies 24 participants last post by  WI_Hedgehog 
#1 ·
Not everything finished I wanted.. However I believe this is endless process ))
Now I'm working on pannonia sidecar for it.

Here we made new swingarm, new driveshaft, fender, wheel, seat...

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
LOVE IT!!!! I swear that was stolden straight out of my dream, the whole flaming design and all. AWESOME work.

>:)>:)>:)

Tigger

#11 ·
this bike is US. However we have both version sold in Russia - with/without ABS.
Wheel and fender are aligned to center of bike, there are no any offsets to right. Probably it looks because of asymmetric fender.
But I really like this fender cut.

Yes, I extended swingarm for about 50mm to lower shafts angle to 10 degrees and set one additional bearing

#36 ·
Awesome job! You mentioned making everything....what did it cost and are you looking at making more? Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Next swingarm and shafts will be cheaper comparing to this set )
This is my second swingarm I welded as first was little wrong with size. Most complicated were driveshafts. I have now many samples in my garage )
So right now I don't know final cost, however I believe having all right scketches and sizes it will be not expensive.
Probably later when I have few thousands miles on this wheel I do more kits.

That is a great looking job. If I were riding around the flatlands I would like to do it to my Fury but it isn't practical for mountain runs. Great job.
Fury it's not practicaly for mountains at all )))
I have few long tripes on my fury for week and thousand miles... However now I consider it only and only city bike and travell on xr650.

#41 ·
It's welded - two balls in bottom and one small pipe in front. Rear upper mount is hole from fender struts. It's fast and easy - I can mount/dismount sidecar on fury in 5-10 minutes. Ill make photo in few days
Sidecar is not finished yet, lots of small parts should be done in future... However I really like riding with it.

#40 ·
Probably the first Fury with a sidecar. Looks good !

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.