Online Tire Dealers - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2012, 01:53 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Online Tire Dealers

I did a search and couldn't find what I was looking for... the question posed in another tire thread went unanswered.

What have the Fury owners here found to be the best place to buy tires beside the dealer? I guess my main concern would be to order and then get a dry rotted product. Any suggestions?

I've found some good prices at Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycle Accessories – PhatPerfomanceParts.com but am unsure of their reputation.
Cobra Swepts, Kury Wing Pegs, Breakaway Cruise, S&S Intake, Custom Chrome Wheels, Gorilla Remote Alarm System, RAW Side Mount License Plate Holder, Clutch and Timing Covers, Cobra Luggage Rack, Chrome Rear Brake Reservoir Cover, RAW Chrome Fork Covers, Cannella Risers, KonTour Custom Seat, Chrome Baron Front Brake Reservoir Cover, 15" Ginz Choppers Old School Sissy Bar, Custom World Lower Triple Clamp Cover.
stickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2012, 02:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

EBay, the cheapest I've found.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
Old 10-06-2012, 10:35 PM   #3 (permalink)

Checked around a bit.... thanks TacO but I'm not an EBay shopper. I did compare a couple of different more recognizable sites and denniskirk.com had the best price on the rear tire. The Dunlop Elite 3 was $193.00 shipped to my front door. That's $100 less than the dealer price.
Cobra Swepts, Kury Wing Pegs, Breakaway Cruise, S&S Intake, Custom Chrome Wheels, Gorilla Remote Alarm System, RAW Side Mount License Plate Holder, Clutch and Timing Covers, Cobra Luggage Rack, Chrome Rear Brake Reservoir Cover, RAW Chrome Fork Covers, Cannella Risers, KonTour Custom Seat, Chrome Baron Front Brake Reservoir Cover, 15" Ginz Choppers Old School Sissy Bar, Custom World Lower Triple Clamp Cover.
stickman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 06:44 AM   #4 (permalink)

cheapest retailer on line that i have found with supper fast shipping would be

http://www.motorcycle-superstore.com...FUqi4AoduyoAJA
CBSIMONSEZ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:16 AM   #5 (permalink)

Those are dome great prices.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com App
Hansen Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 08:19 AM   #6 (permalink)

"Some" not dome. I got mine from RevZilla for $300 (front & rear together ).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Motorcycle.com App
Hansen Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:20 AM   #7 (permalink)

Stickman, I don't know, but will be needing tires soon. I'm interested in 460's 240 set up. Bill, if you are reading this, where did you get your tires? What brand, etc?

Stickman, I'm not trying to jack your thread, I think people would be interested in a good online dealer with quality products.....can't scrimp on good rubber for our bikes.....
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:36 AM   #8 (permalink)
jw

It's Avon AV72 Cobra 240/40r18 and there is a site that has them shipped at $217 I believe . 460 can hook ya up with the link I haven't figured that out yet. I'm doing the 240 & getting a matching Cobra front . JPCycles has them & a video that & with 460s advice sold me

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
jw is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woodenhorse View Post
Stickman, I don't know, but will be needing tires soon. I'm interested in 460's 240 set up. Bill, if you are reading this, where did you get your tires? What brand, etc?

Stickman, I'm not trying to jack your thread, I think people would be interested in a good online dealer with quality products.....can't scrimp on good rubber for our bikes.....
Bob,the place i get them from is chapparal.com Quick delivery and free over 89.00.I tested the 240/40/18 avon in the mountains yesterday and it was perfect.No sliding ,jumping or scraping.With the wider tire i did drop to 38/40 lbs of air.It also puts more tire on the ground.LET ME MAKE SURE ON THIS ADDRESS.

Salty Hog was here.

Last edited by 460brevill; 10-07-2012 at 11:52 AM.
460brevill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 10:42 AM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jw View Post
It's Avon AV72 Cobra 240/40r18 and there is a site that has them shipped at $217 I believe . 460 can hook ya up with the link I haven't figured that out yet. I'm doing the 240 & getting a matching Cobra front . JPCycles has them & a video that & with 460s advice sold me

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle
Yeah, I completely trust 460 What tire are you getting for the front? Exactly?
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement