Honda Fury Forums: banner

Future Fury Owners: Deposit List

11K views 31 replies 26 participants last post by  bikerphoto 
#1 ·
I just put down $1,000 deposit at my local Honda dealership.

Who else has placed a deposit on a bike?

I have requested a blue bike although apparently they are not "guaranteeing" my color and options yet :(

#2 ·
I was told the same thing..... I'm looking at the "limited production" matte silver paint job.... they said I might not be able to get it, even though i'm the only one at my dealership with a deposit :s

#4 ·
I havent even thought about rolling in there and throwing money down yet. Sounds like a good plan.

The blue is pretty badass, although I would probably go with the silver myself.

I better get on that. dont want to miss out on the first shipment :)

#8 ·
I am going into my dealership tomorrow to put down my 1k deposite. I hear that the SE matte silver will be $13,499... thats the one i want or the $12,999 Dark Red Metallic. I hope they can garuntee me one of the two. I dont like the silver and i dont really want a black bike. Also ive never bought a honda... anyone know if they have good financing programs? say if i put 8k down?

#9 ·
Can't wait to sit on my fury !!

I put down my deposit for my fury it will be one of the first matte silver Metallic shipped to Houston at lease that's what they said ...surprisingly i was the first to put money down on one ....total with tax & title is a little over 15000.00 .... but i just got a new Ducati 848 too and that was a little cheaper but not by much ....

#11 ·
Fury

My Honda dealership in NW Houston didn't seem to indicate that you'd have to pay more than MSRP.

Verified MSRP:

$12,999 Standard Model
$13,499 Matte Silver EDition
$13,999 ABS

They also indicated they should have bikes in stock & ready to sell no later than the 2nd week of April.

Now to convince the Mrs......that will be the real challenge in my case! Any suggestions? I do prefer that she is onboard for any big decisions like this..makes life so much nicer than when I go out & do something w/o giving her a heads up!

#15 ·
put your money down!

Ordered a silver w/polished wheels- hope to see it in April ! First one ordered from our local Honda dealership- any known exhaust systems yet?
Love the bike,I look forward to parking at the local H-D dealership. Sold my '07 softail duece last week,could not get used to the poor fit and finish/quality of the H.D. I have 40 bikes,and 1/2 start with an H-they are either Honda's or Hodaka's ! no longer am I saddled with a HOG! :)>) GREAT SITE TOO !

#17 ·
DepositS

Hey Man,
I've got multiple deposits (3) at dealers all over FL! I told them all, "The first dealer that calls me back gets my business." I allready told my boss that the day I finally get mine, I'm taking a couple of weeks vacation and cruisin! One dealer tried to talk me out of my decision and buy one of his Raiders, AS IF! My only gripe is why would they unviel the bike and then not have any ready to sell? Now they're talking about a May delivery :(

#18 · (Edited)
I placed a deposit last week at the local dealers and they told me the blue
Fury would be in in a couple of weeks. The blue one will be the first bike in there. They will get the silver and red in mid May. My deposit was the second one in. The first was for the blue one. I was torn between the silver and red. I didn't know the solid black was available. Honda had only showed four colors and what was called black, was showing the matte silver (on the Fury page). I finally saw the pictures of the black bike and decided to go that route. That bike won't be in till the middle of June. Can't wait!!
Does anyone have any information on websites for pictures of the black Fury??

#21 ·
Fury shipped ? Check your Powerhouse Dealer this week

Currant rates are 3.99% for sup. preferedfor 36 mo. 4.99% 48 mo. but you need 720 to be sup. prefered rates go up if under 720. Gary harbor sports cycle.

OK now its Mon 4/20 and I think that they might be on the way to the dealers. There was activity on the delivery site today and that is always a GOOD sign...

#20 ·
I've got multiple deposits (3) at dealers all over FL! I told them all, "The first dealer that calls me back gets my business." I allready told my boss that the day I finally get mine, I'm taking a couple of weeks vacation and cruisin! One dealer tried to talk me out of my decision and buy one of his Raiders, AS IF! My only gripe is why would they unviel the bike and then not have any ready to sell? Now they're talking about a May delivery :([/QUOTE]

#25 ·
Will put down a deposit on a Dark Red Metallic Fury on Thursday, 30 April 2009. They're expecting the bike in next week! :D

#26 ·
Well....I just bought a new 2008 VT750C2 last spring. It had been awhile since I had been on a bike and the Shadow seemed like a great bike to get started on again. The salesman at the local Honda shop almost begged me to buy the 1300C because he said I'd want a bigger bike in about 2 weeks. Guess what???...he was right! So, I been doing some shopping and looking at all types of bikes, but the Victory Vegas had really caught my eye. I was working up to telling my wife that I really needed this $18K bike when I discovered the Fury. It's ~$5K less, a better looking bike, and has Honda quality! Well, last night I went in and dropped a deposit on a new Fury. Haven't got around to talking about what they will give me on trade for my Shadow (it's in mint condition, about 2200 miles, with a few chrome accessories added if anyone is interested), but I don't really care....I want a Fury! So, now all that's left is convincing the wife. :D

#28 ·
My dealership got my bike in today.I will pick it up tomorrow and I`ll leave more feedback after I ride it.My first impression is that it looks way better in person.The saddle is way more comfy than my last bike (2008 cbr1000rr).This will be the second cruiser I have owned first was a HD 1200 sportster.I didn`t really care for it much I sold it after about 3 months,but I think the fury is gonna be way better than a sporty.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.