Honda Fury Forums: banner

Honda Fury Wheel Size?

7K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  mikeyr 
#1 ·
I'm wondering if someone could tell me what the wheel size on the Fury is? I am a little bit concerned only because it seems to be quite large, and i'm wondering if potholes will cause bent rims, and whether or not this bike will be comfortable to ride

your thoughts and opinions much appreciated.

#2 ·
Seriously? lol

I hope the fatter the better!!!

I think it will be a 200 Tire though. I remember seeing that somewhere. I hope someone came come up with a 240 kit or something a long that line, however im not sure how that will work since its got a driveshaft :(

**edit**

just found that it comes with a 200/50/18 rear. Not bad...

#3 ·
I bent my front rim on my Victory, its the same size as the Fury, 90/21. Not a big deal, costs some money but less than I expected and it was a freak hit anyway. Did not go down and rode home (stayed at 60-65 on the freeway) got it straightened by a wheel shop, they were billet wheels and I was concerned that they would be weakened but the shop did this all the time he said and guaranteed his work. 18,000 miles on that Vic in 2 years so I am not concerned about it on the Fury, I would bet most people will never bend the rim, that size is pretty common on bikes. Rear is plenty big to not have any issues.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.