Honda Fury Forums: banner

Aftermarket Parts - what would you want?

18K views 29 replies 20 participants last post by  emil 
#1 ·
Since the Fury isn't out just yet, I'm curious to hear from all of you as to what parts you are hoping to buy??

For me:

- exhaust
- black-out the wheels (powder coat)
- replacement for the headlight with something cooler looking

#2 ·
I posted this someone else on here but a fatter tire kit would be awesome. do I see it happening? Nope, not with the driveshaft, but it would be nice.

Pipes would be the first thing also... A deeper tone would set that bike apart right off the bat!

#5 ·
Bike is beautiful but! i want to get an older looking flat headlight too much angle on the factory one. Black it out as well with a red ring around it like on the SE wheels.
Def should offer the SE wheels as an upgrade for all colors.
Get that fake chrome out of here and replace it with black :).
some Slash cut black pipes, also feeling the Ram air kit.
Thats about it for my wish list thus far :)

#9 ·
Different exhaust pipes for me, preferably black. It would really look nice on the Matte Silver Metallic Fury. Something similar to the Hard Krome ones on the Honda VTX 1300 pictured below:

#12 ·
Granted the shorter pipes have a better visual appeal. ;)

#13 ·
Without seeing the bike in person, nor sitting on one, it's difficult to determine....but, I'm wondering if I wouldn't like a little more length in the risers to raise the handlebars?

#15 ·
Drove to the next city today to finally get to see this bike in person.Goodbye sissybar and HELLO BRAIDED LINES ( which the ones custom made to length for this bike are not out yet,possibly late May or June,so that I am told). The bike I saw was blue,the same color mine is when it arrives in May,the black clutch and brake lines caught my eye,it did not blend with the bike,braided lines will add to it and compliment the bike as well as the motor and the rest of the chrome.The bike was VERY BALANCED,LEAN AND THE WHOLE DESIGN FLOWED VERY WELL.Honda has a winner with this bike.

#22 ·
Sweet! Fat rear tire, and exhaust are on the top of the list! Other kick nacks I would like is LED lights, HID headlight, difinetly removing the gay reflectors held on by two sides tape. It's a really good canvas to start on though :cool:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.