Honda Fury Forums: banner

Danny Gray Butt Crack and T-Mod

3K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  jw 
#1 ·
Is anyone running this combo? How bad is the fit and gaps. I plan on lowering the back about 1 1/2 inches, max 1 3/4.

#4 ·
I have this combination. First I love the seat, an as far as I know it really is the only seat that works perfect with the T-mod. I got two inches out of my T-mod and it look awesome. Here are detailed instructions on preforming the mod. I also have comparison photos on this thread. Several other members have used my instructions and love, they came out perfect. http://www.furyforums.com/forum/fury-diy-area/8672-t-mod-variation.html

#5 ·
Thank you for the info. Your bike looks great. Hopefully I will be using this info this weekend!!!!

#16 · (Edited)
From Daryl when I sent him a stock spring for mock up. If I remember right he said it would be about now when the 1st one is ready to test.

Edit ( Just got off the phone with Daryl & he said the 1st one should be to him any time and the 2nd one is mine around the beginning of the year . He will do one run and put it up on his website , if we like it and they sell he will go from there but is 100% in for at least 1 run ! )

#19 ·
Whats so different with this set up?

Sinister1

#21 ·
Sorry didn't see your post. Daryl could explain better the difference but I know it is a lower'd spring & shock combo that is engineer'd to work with the VTX-treme products for the Fury. The spring will be designed and built with the lower rear end and stretched front in mind along with the shock. As far as specific specs on the difference of a spring used the way it was designed and one shaved would be one of those VTX-treme questions

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.