Suggestions for Seat Upgrade - Page 4 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-02-2012, 06:20 PM

I have a wide C and C seat. I did modify it by adding a 4 X 6 inch piece of gel pad. I rode to Houston, TX from Columbia, SC (and back) and had no issues at all. Very comfortable.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-03-2012, 08:38 PM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austones View Post
I was looking at possibly a c&c fastback, but reading some of the comments here about the exposed bolts, now I am not sure. I have been looking also at a ginz sissy bar. I assume the problem about exposed bolts also applies to the ginz?
X_KIOWA_X is correct about the mounting of the Ginz bar. The instructions were perfect for the old mounts but the new mounts move the bar forward about 19mm (3/4"). I had the old mounts and when I swapped to the new ones (due to a factory recall) my bar was further forward.

Check out what the Ginz and C&C sport touring look like from my link below.

The Sissy Bar Thread
post #33 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 05:13 AM

Thanks for that.

I am definitely leaning towards the Ginz. The one who lets me buy my toys, likes to lean back on bar. How strong is the setup? She is not large & I would also like to put a rack on occasions (ginz).

I have finally worked out her shoe fetish. So many things I would like to add/do to the fury. why? Just because I can

Thanks

Austones

From the land down under
post #34 of 34 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 06:24 AM

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Austones View Post
Thanks for that.

I am definitely leaning towards the Ginz. The one who lets me buy my toys, likes to lean back on bar. How strong is the setup? She is not large & I would also like to put a rack on occasions (ginz).

I have finally worked out her shoe fetish. So many things I would like to add/do to the fury. why? Just because I can

Thanks

Austones
No problems with the strength of the Ginz bar & rack with the Mrs and enough stuff for a weekend away hanging off it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode