Honda Fury Forums: banner

Need Chrome Side Covers

8K views 20 replies 12 participants last post by  maroone1 
#1 ·
Hello Everyone:
I new to the Furry Forums website, just joined yesterday. I bought a 2011 Fury that has been totally redone even new paint to frame, tank and new fenders. But they didn't do the side covers and they are still in the matte orange color. I see chrome side covers on all the bikes that have had custom work done to them, but I cannot locate where they are purchasing them. The local Honda dealer said they don't make them in chrome and I went to a chrome shop that will do them, but they want $450!!!!

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thank You
Larry
Larry@anthemadvocate.com

#2 ·
You know you can go to google and do a search for "honda fury side covers" and it will bring up links to places you can buy them, exactly what I just done, but I'm not going to look through each link to tell you which place is the cheapest, but expect to pay about $90 a piece for chrome ones.

#7 ·
chrome side covers came stock on 2010 black fury
You're right they did, but the OP is asking because his are custom painted, which is weird because most want ones that are painted the color of the bike or frame.

#11 ·
I have a set off my Fury. Excellent condition, but I did take off the Honda badge. $90 for both. Email me if interested at JD3257@yahoo.com
^ THAT ^ is a deal!

COVER SET, L. SIDE
83460-MFR-670 $82.58

COVER SET, R. SIDE
83410-MFR-670 $82.58

#13 ·
I don't think he's going to monitor the thread that he made anyways as he left an email address like someone was going to find them for him and email him, I mean there are a lot of helpful people here but to make a thread and not monitor it is pointless.

#14 ·
Someone just put a set for sale for $100, in the Fury for sale category.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

#15 ·
Someone just put a set for sale for $100, in the Fury for sale category.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App
Yeah maroone1 started that thread and he's posted in this one already that they are for sale, but like I said the guy that started the threads not monitoring this thread anyways and wants someone to email him, but Evil has already sent the OP an email it looks like.

#16 ·
Chrome Side Cover Discussion

I'm the guy who originally posted for the chrome side covers. Thanks for all of your help and responses. Yes I did Google and talked to several different dealers and specialty parts companies that could not get me the chrome prior to putting out the post.

Also being new to the site I'm not quite sure how to monitor the thread as the discussion has indicated. I will figure it out.

Anyway, thank you for all your responses and help.

Respectfully,
Giebel

#20 ·
I'm the guy who originally posted for the chrome side covers. Thanks for all of your help and responses. Yes I did Google and talked to several different dealers and specialty parts companies that could not get me the chrome prior to putting out the post.

Also being new to the site I'm not quite sure how to monitor the thread as the discussion has indicated. I will figure it out.

Anyway, thank you for all your responses and help.

Respectfully,
Giebel
Using a web broswer:
While reading a thread you will seenar the top center or just to the right of the top post 'Thread Tools.' Click that and read your options until you come to 'Subscribe to Thread.' Cluck it and set your next options. Now you can find the thread from your control panel as well as get email notifications.

Using Motorcycle app:
Open thread. Click arrow icon in upper right corner. Second option is 'Subscribe.'

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.