A response to members - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2012, 09:36 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default A response to members

NOTE: Sorry for the confusion, but this was to be posted on the now deleted Thread directed to 460 and Painter
OK. THIS MAY BE A LONG POST!

1. If ANY reputable MEMBER on this site needs ANYTHING that I have I will gladly give it to you! No shipping charge, no charge period!

2. In one of my earliest posts during the 'Sick and Twisted' saga, I stated that I will still TRUST any MEMBER on this site until they prove they don't deserve it. Still do! I never charge for paint until they get the finished parts back. No deposit, no nothing! And I will refund all money if they think it is a bad job. (Even though I try my best on every job)

3. MEMBERS are FAMILY to me! I have NEVER been on a Forum such as this and I owe all those on this site for a WEALTH of information. Many have become true FRIENDS!

4. I DO NOT use this Forum to promote my business! I don't feel it's right. My living is not made throgh this Forum and shouldn't be!

5. I have GIVEN complete tin sets to MEMBERS in need. It made me feel better than any amount of money could! If I have it to give I will gladly do so!

6. PLEASE don't drag me into a battle! That's not what I'm here for. I'm here to do for you what I would want done for me in the same circumstance! Sometimes I feel like a 'Father' watching his kids tear each other apart!

7. EVO. Your deleted thread gave the impression to me that you were calling me out for something? I don't think it was your intention to do so. I never wanted any payment at all....ever....just glad to help a Brother out. IF there was a problem, I would contact you via PM and not in full view. THERE IS NOT A PROBLEM. If you needed anything in the future, feel free to ask!

8. NOW TO CLARIFY. Glad to help all here. BUT... Don't Screw me! If you do there is no place to hide! If you NEED ... just ask. If you WANT....just buy! I am much older than most all of you and STRONGER THAN I LOOK!!!.

This post could not be big enough to list all you whom I hold in the highest regard. You know who you are. Thank you for all your help and support and for making this Forum what it is.

And for all you NEWBEES..... God, what a good choice you made! Be honest and treat all here with the respect they deserve.
Advertisement

Old 11-06-2012, 10:36 PM   #2 (permalink)

Default A Real Class Act

I agree with Painter. The Fury Forum is unlike any other Forum I have seen on the Internet, and I don't mean just rider forums. The members are like family. There is open and frank discussion that is hard to find anywhere else except around the holiday dinner table. It is refreshing to know that are still down to earth people around, and I for one am glad to be a member.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:23 AM   #3 (permalink)

The words I write, can be found in any dictionary, but the heartfelt emotional attachment, the true emotional context can not be found in any book, for a friendship with Painter, Jim, is something that can not be put in mere words. I guess, it is called friendship, or Love of a fellow being who is beyond worthy. I can not be as good as Jim, as a human being, but he has accepted me as his friend, maybe to teach me more about what a friend really is. I call him my Mentor. Thank you, Jim, your friend in training.

And believe Jim when he says, if you screw with him, there will be no place to hide.

Last edited by mental; 11-07-2012 at 01:33 AM.
mental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 01:24 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravel Slinger View Post
I agree with Painter. The Fury Forum is unlike any other Forum I have seen on the Internet, and I don't mean just rider forums. The members are like family. There is open and frank discussion that is hard to find anywhere else except around the holiday dinner table. It is refreshing to know that are still down to earth people around, and I for one am glad to be a member.
AMEN TO THAT !!
Old 11-07-2012, 07:23 AM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Painter View Post
I have NEVER been on a Forum such as this and I owe all those on this site for a WEALTH of information. Many have become true FRIENDS!
Somewhere along the line, I missed the controversy, but from what I saw, you (Painter) and 460 stepped in to help out Evo when he needed it most. You asked for nothing, and offered more than even most family members would have provided.

And for that, you have my deepest admiration.

Unlike most others out here, I don't have a lot to offer in terms of experience, skill, equipment or knowledge, but anything that I can do to help anyone, I will do my best.
Bigmacdaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 07:29 AM   #6 (permalink)

Jim,

You are a class act.
I wish more people in the World were more like you.
Very glad I know you and consider you a very good friend!

Alan
... I now have a bad-ass 2013 Stateline.
StPeteAPB is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 08:51 AM   #7 (permalink)

Well said Painter....well said indeed!
#60 Matte Silver/Ride it like you stole it!!!
Cmyfury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:05 AM   #8 (permalink)

Painter and 460. You both have my respect brothers.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
Moochodawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:51 AM   #9 (permalink)

There are some really fine people on this forum, 460 and Painter are among the tops! There are many more, but this thread is about them. As I've said many times before, they will do you right and are stand up guys. I don't know what happened on the other thread (threads keep disappearing) but I would have no qualms whatsoever to back these two at anytime. You know when dealing with them that you will get true, honest help as long as you are genuine in your needs. I'd hate to see anyone try to take advantage of their sincere generosity.
woodenhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:03 AM   #10 (permalink)

Woodenhorse.... This thread isn't about just me or 460. It is about Members like you, Clueless, St.Pete, Dave, Richard, Djconroy, Mental and the list goes on and on and on. Not to leave out Fury Rider who has sent many, many parts to those in need as well. This is about Members here that I would trust totally. Members who have been more than generous to those who need help....A lot behind the scenes!

Harley Forums (yes I am a member of a couple) are just not in the same league as this Fourm. We have become UNIQUE because of ourselves and our actions. MEMBERS must think of that before sinking to the same depths that cause other Fourms to fail!

Last edited by Painter; 11-07-2012 at 12:29 PM.
Painter is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement