Honda Fury Forums: banner

Power PRO users

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  donzi18 
#1 ·
Any Power PRO users can tell me if they've got better gas mileage.

#4 ·
We'll Ima lightweight I way 147 pounds. I do mostly street driving. The best mileage I can get is about 32 MPG. On the highway I can get about one 120 miles before my light comes on. I don't think I will ever see 54 MPG. That has to be all highway driving. Will any way I am still looking for more input. Did you guys get better or worse with the new fuel control.

#5 ·
You might be doing your calculations wrong...If the low fuel light is coming on about 120 miles your mpg are about 50 mpg...You have to figure that after the light comes on, you still can go at least another 25 more miles. So that takes you to around 145 to 150 total miles on a 3.4 gallon tank.

best thing for me to calculate my mileage is with a phone app.

#6 ·
It come on about 87 - 92 miles . I will take on 2 3/4 gal. give or take. this is all city riding. I am shure all hiway will be better. I hope.

#7 · (Edited)
My mileage got better, which was a pleasant surprise since. I installed the Power Pro, Bak and Baffles at the same time.

I am getting about an extra 20 miles to the light coming on average.

This is majority 45-55mph riding.

The highest I have seen the light come on is 155 miles, twice. Usually it comes on for me between 130-140.

#10 ·
I was finally able to get gas yesterday since the storm sandy hit us. I will let you guys how my mileage is after I fill up again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.