RAW Design, Black Friday-Cyber Monday Sale. HUGE savings. - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 11:59 AM Thread Starter
Senior Member
 
RAWONE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Bethel, CT.
Posts: 288
RAW Design, Black Friday-Cyber Monday Sale. HUGE savings.

We are having our largest sale ever to kick off the Season and help put some Fury in your Holiday. Don't wait because you will not see discounts like this again anytime soon.

50% off clearance items while they last. Includes many chrome trim pieces for the Fury.

30% off all POWER-PUC Wheel Lighting Kits and accessories. If you haven't seen our wheel lighting kits, you owe it to yourself to take a look at our YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/Rawdesi...o?feature=mhee

30% off all LED accent kits.

15% off on most remaining items on our site.

Sale begins at midnight on 11/22/12 and closes at midnight 11/26/12. Discounts only apply to orders placed on our website. RAW Design

Bill Michelotti
RAW Design
Bill@metricfats.com
www.metricfats.com
"To avoid criticism do nothing, say nothing, be nothing."
RAWONE is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 12:06 PM
Senior Member
 
Kiwi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 556
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawone View Post

30% off all power-puc wheel lighting kits and accessories. if you haven't seen our wheel lighting kits, you owe it to yourself to take a look at our youtube channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/rawdesi...o?feature=mhee
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Kiwi is offline  
post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 12:26 PM
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 332
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Are you upset?

Did you pay full price last week or something?

Now you have to purchase?
Wildman is offline  
post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 12:49 PM
Senior Member
 
Kiwi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 556
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDESTROYER View Post
Are you upset?

Did you pay full price last week or something?

Now you have to purchase?
end of year. no money...
Kiwi is offline  
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 02:10 PM
Senior Member
 
Canadian fury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWONE View Post
We are having our largest sale ever to kick off the Season and help put some Fury in your Holiday. Don't wait because you will not see discounts like this again anytime soon.

50% off clearance items while they last. Includes many chrome trim pieces for the Fury.

30% off all POWER-PUC Wheel Lighting Kits and accessories. If you haven't seen our wheel lighting kits, you owe it to yourself to take a look at our YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/Rawdesi...o?feature=mhee

30% off all LED accent kits.

15% off on most remaining items on our site.

Sale begins at midnight on 11/22/12 and closes at midnight 11/26/12. Discounts only apply to orders placed on our website. RAW Design
would this sale happen to incliude the blade signals and stealth tailight?
Canadian fury is offline  
post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 03:08 PM
Senior Member
 
RedWinePirate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Tampa, Florida
Posts: 283
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!
RedWinePirate is offline  
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-20-2012, 10:09 PM
Senior Member
 
joefury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Pompano Beach
Posts: 790
whats 50% off???

i cant navigate on your site to any clearance items????

No rest for the WICKED
joefury is offline  
post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 11:43 AM
jw
Senior Member
 
jw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
Posts: 6,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAWONE View Post
We are having our largest sale ever to kick off the Season and help put some Fury in your Holiday. Don't wait because you will not see discounts like this again anytime soon.

50% off clearance items while they last. Includes many chrome trim pieces for the Fury.

30% off all POWER-PUC Wheel Lighting Kits and accessories. If you haven't seen our wheel lighting kits, you owe it to yourself to take a look at our YouTube Channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/Rawdesi...o?feature=mhee

30% off all LED accent kits.

15% off on most remaining items on our site.

Sale begins at midnight on 11/22/12 and closes at midnight 11/26/12. Discounts only apply to orders placed on our website. RAW Design
Bump - Bump
jw is online now  
post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 11:45 AM
Senior Member
 
Night Fury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lafayette, La
Posts: 5,255
Great. And I've been considering their brake light for a bit more sleekness. 15% off?


Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App

Night Fury is online now  
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 11-22-2012, 11:49 AM
jw
Senior Member
 
jw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Indianapolis,Indiana
Posts: 6,171
15% isn't a whole lot but enough to take me off the fence and pull the trigger on what may be the final pc of the puzzle.
jw is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome