My new Chopper - Page 2 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-24-2012, 09:10 PM   #11 (permalink)

Location: In the country between Wichita Falls and Iowa Park, Tx

ROFL!!! 5 years is good!!!!! I got mine "AS is"...Run over quarter inch chain and spit it out! Lol!////Not intentional tho!...Run thats sucker...heh heh..("Like ya stole it!") 5 years, you can shred some veg!!
johnnybigfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-24-2012, 09:45 PM   #12 (permalink)

I am completely jealous I've got my eye on the 74" version. Enjoy your new ride. No helmet necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
#502 Matte Silver, Cobra Sweeps, Cobra power controller, MFR Taillight
Located In Pirate Country.
FuriousWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 07:31 AM   #13 (permalink)
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Richard1

Congrats on the new ride Ken, she’s a beauty. I ended up with the Bob Cat. It has a 48” deck, 18 HP Kawasaki engine, zero turn, Hydrostatic tranny. Being the end of the season, the dealer gave me a nice discount and treated me pretty well. I’ve had it a couple of weeks and cut the grass 4 times.

Judge, Jury & Bulldozer
Richard1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 09:04 AM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1 View Post
Congrats on the new ride Ken, shes a beauty. I ended up with the Bob Cat. It has a 48 deck, 18 HP Kawasaki engine, zero turn, Hydrostatic tranny. Being the end of the season, the dealer gave me a nice discount and treated me pretty well. Ive had it a couple of weeks and cut the grass 4 times.

Thank You Richard! and Congrats to you on that beautiful machine! Got some nice features going on.. I Like! The 2013 model choppers had arrived and the dealer had 2 of 2012 models leftover... saved me $600.00 price increase, by buying the 2012 Silver Eagle... I'm Happy!
Bobcat builds Great Stuff.. I got a Bobcat Skidsteer.. well built!
Man what are you cutting... Hay...LOL... I was playing around and cut my blades on and in a second it looked like a bale of hay blowed up on me... I was sitting there looking stupid in a cloud of grass dust and straw..LOL! felt like I was hovering though!
You be careful with that zero turn Richard... You might run over yourself if you don't keep up with that thing!...LOL! mow yourself down... Ah shucks I'm just... "Cutting Up"... Enjoy Richard and Have somebody check on Ya every now and then!
KenD is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:52 AM   #15 (permalink)

I decided to give the chopper some time in the yard to sharpen my skills and get familiar with her ways..... let me tell ya boys she lives up to her reputation... very fast.... like a dang dirt track race car! " Love It"
But found out I should have lowered the roll bar in the back yard...... I was aware of the wife's "Clothes Line" and had my eye on the lines.... but did not consider the 4x4 T-post... LOL... roll bar caught the over hang... had me seeing blue sky...LOL... backed up... readjusted... " not enough"... took off caught it again... pulled the front wheels off the ground again... LOL..... dang boys freaked my self out twice in about 2 seconds..lol...I did not see any warning about that in the Book!!!!
I learnt 3 things :
27 hp Generac motor got some power to lift 1100 lb lawn mower!!!
I Built one Heck of a Clothes Line ( didn't even break the dang post)!!!
and lower the roll bar in the back yard!!!!
YEE- HAH Johnny she's a " CARNIVAL RIDE " freaked out but still Laughing!!!
KenD is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement