"30" Year Anniversary for Mr.& Mrs. KenD - Page 3 - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

» Insurance
» Honda Fury Prices
» Sponsors

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2012, 09:32 PM   #21 (permalink)

Location: In the country between Wichita Falls and Iowa Park, Tx

Keep the faith Bro....Truly, you know where great gifts come from!....Congratulations!
johnnybigfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-18-2012, 09:57 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenD View Post
Thanks Sinister! as far as looking good together... in public I get the feeling good citizens are waiting for my wife to give them a sign or something... like she's being held against her will by some freak... like this can't be normal.... LOL! I open doors for ladies and once at the BBQ store ... went to open the car door for elderly lady.... scared her... she's clutching her purse and sack of BBQ like I pulled a gun on Her LOL! thought she was gonna push the panic button on maze me..LOL!
Thats funny, but I know how u feel! Im covered in tattoos My head is shaved I weigh 220 @ about 10% body fat so visually im very intimidating. But I try to be the most polite caring person to everyone. I would bend over backwards to help anyone out. Never judge a book by its cover!!!!
I've scared a few of the elderly myself. Lol

Sinister1
sinster1-2010 matte silver,accutronix side mount plate holder,zombie levers,MFR MONGOS,custom mirrors,DLX spike t-band chrome grips,accutronix air cleaner adapter,demons cycle spike chrome air cleaner,L&M lowering spring
sinister1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:17 PM   #23 (permalink)
Lifetime Member

Congrats brother! So glad to hear about something great like this with all the craziness that's going on in this world things like this remind me that there is still some good left in it.

Mods: Morton Inferno And STG 2 into 1 Exhaust,Painted Engine,PowderCoated Rims,Kury Skull Shift pegs,Foot Pegs,Passenger Pegs,Danny Gray Seat,Ginz Sissybar,STG Fork Covers,Freedom T-Mod, PowderCoated Rims,Irate Skull Grill, MFR +3 Forwards
X_KIOWA_X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:48 AM   #24 (permalink)

Congratulations on your Anniversary ,
I have a Great Wife also - we are blessed for sure.
Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
DaveRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 06:43 AM   #25 (permalink)

Congrats on a lifetime achievement. May God continue to bless your house with many more years together and happiness beyond measure.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com App
Old 12-19-2012, 08:38 AM   #26 (permalink)

Congrats, Ken... you're a blessed man. Wife & I celebrated 15 years this year, and it's a great thing. Loved the pics, and the 80's flashback.
Reaper theme paint by Painter, Sweeping Beater Apes by BR Custom, DNA/Ridewright Fat-spoke wheels, Dakota Digital speedo, Cobra Swept exhaust, Thunder MFG adapter, D2Moto Chrome Spike, C&C solo Tribal Flame seat, 8 deg trees & 3" extensions, Kury Chrome Engine Covers, Accutronix side plate mount, Irate grill, Demons Cycle LED mirrors, Chrome Glow LED rear signal, Cobra Fi2000, Barnett Platinum cables, Billet Spike grips/pegs...
djconroy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 10:04 AM   #27 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenD View Post
Thanks Cleverockz.... Her happiness makes my life Happy.... though I fail, I strive to make Her world sweet!
The wife and I have been married 36yrs now We've had rough times but always pulled through and for that we thank God and his plan for the two of us. We never do anything socially unless we're together. Keeping the faith, Honesty and loyalty is all you need for a lifetime of pure bliss! Congrats again brother. By the way, We were just kids get when we got married, She was 15 when she got pregnant.

Last edited by Cleverockz; 12-19-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Cleverockz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:59 AM   #28 (permalink)

Congratulations on the Anniversary
Nite Fury is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 05:58 PM   #29 (permalink)

Congrats to you and the Mrs. 30 yrs is a good run. I've been married for 10 and can't believe how time flies! My kids are growing up so fast, which seems like a blink of the eye. Hope I live long enough to see 30.
Old 12-19-2012, 06:59 PM   #30 (permalink)

Thank each and every single one of you for your kindness and words spoken, all of you are special people in my life... I have a bond to the people on this forum and enjoy and look forward to the times when I check in.
The choice of bikes we ride has brought us together, and the knowledge shared here is unmatched... because of the helpfulness of each person... everyone.
Thank You with all my heart... and I Thank You for being a part of our Anniversary!
KenD is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement