Honda Fury Forums: banner

"30" Year Anniversary for Mr.& Mrs. KenD

3K views 29 replies 18 participants last post by  KenD 
#1 ·
Today is my wife and I's 30 year wedding anniversary... Praise and Thank You Father! This Beautiful Woman knows me as my Father knows me... and Both Still Love Me...LOL! She is an answered Prayer in a time of my destruction and she was part of God's Plan in rescuing me... we were married Dec. 18, 1982, she was 16 and I was 18... next to my salvation she is the Greatest thing in my Life this side of Heaven... I could go on and on.... you've never seen us so here's a couple of pics from today!:D

[/url]
521434_10151160039982539_495379074_n (640x427) by Dixie110, on Flickr
[/url]
45003_10151160035062539_1321730865_n (640x409) by Dixie110, on Flickr[/IMG]

See less See more
#3 ·
Great milestone!! Congratulations.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

#11 ·
Oh heck yeah Richard... Rock on Brother!!! I saw them in Spartanburg S.C on the " To HEll with the Devil Tour" 1987.... very cool....
LOL... "Hair'' she actually cares how she Looks... me... you can tell I don't care... LOL.... and I got back up " We bound by our Vows before God" I got it in writing.... don't blow a gasket, I'm just kidding.... but her dad said he should have got it in writing that I had to keep it cut because I had to get a hair cut before he'd let me marry her... I did... never cut it again.... after a few years he got use to it..LOL! No disrespect, he knew I'd give my Life for Her.... and I have. Also Boston... good stuff!!!

#9 ·
Thank ya'll... It has flew by and been plum wild.... I truly am Blessed!
my oldest daughter had our wedding photo enlarged... they gave it to me for a present, Wife was Beautiful as ever but me... well I was kinda weird looking in a blue leisure suit.... that I graduated 8th grade in...LOL.... I think I've leveled off a little now...LOL!

#12 ·
Now you make me feel better... I'm not Alone... but my mom always planned for the future an bought cloths 5 times larger than the correct size... The Dang Thing Was Still way to big for me when we got married..LOL..LOL!... If it had not rotted in the closet... I still don't think it would fit!!!!:D

#14 ·
Thanks 460! It's the foundation of People as you and your wife.. that stand as example to us all...of 2 becoming one and keeping their Word they vowed to each other, through all the trials of Life, It is you and your wife I congratulate for a marriage that leads us in the right path.... I applaud you you both!Thank you!

#18 ·
Thanks Trax... Totally Amazed by God and how he has worked in our life's in the moment I struggle to understand but looking in the mirror I see clearly so many things God was doing to bring His will into our Lives to create in us who we are today... and He's working on the future as we speak... Amazing... Congrats to you and your wife!

#16 ·
Congratulations!!!! Nothing makes me happier to see a couple stand the test of time and life!!!! You guys look great together! Lets see another 30 years!

Sinister1

#19 ·
Thanks Sinister! as far as looking good together... in public I get the feeling good citizens are waiting for my wife to give them a sign or something... like she's being held against her will by some freak... like this can't be normal.... LOL! I open doors for ladies and once at the BBQ store ... went to open the car door for elderly lady.... scared her... she's clutching her purse and sack of BBQ like I pulled a gun on Her LOL! thought she was gonna push the panic button on maze me..LOL!

#23 ·
Congrats brother! So glad to hear about something great like this with all the craziness that's going on in this world things like this remind me that there is still some good left in it.

#26 ·
Congrats, Ken... you're a blessed man. Wife & I celebrated 15 years this year, and it's a great thing. Loved the pics, and the 80's flashback.

#30 ·
Thank each and every single one of you for your kindness and words spoken, all of you are special people in my life... I have a bond to the people on this forum and enjoy and look forward to the times when I check in.
The choice of bikes we ride has brought us together, and the knowledge shared here is unmatched... because of the helpfulness of each person... everyone.
Thank You with all my heart... and I Thank You for being a part of our Anniversary!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.