How much?? - Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 12:14 AM Thread Starter

How much??

Hey gang.
Im curious about what others are paying for their ride. I am getting the Matte Silver at NYhonda in Long Island city NY for $12,300. They are a volume dealer. In NY the dealers cant keep them in stock and they will take forever getting a blue one in but the Matte silver was my first choice.
If you guys dont mind sharing the price you paid I will be a little more at ease paying close to sticker.
Thanks

Last edited by 2 Evil; 08-14-2010 at 03:31 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 12:33 AM

Mine was a impulse buy so I didnt do any shopping around and didnt really care too. I gave $12,800 for my black Fury with Cobra swepts arleady installed on it. I know I could get it cheaper if I looked around but I got good finacing so I just went for it.
post #3 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 01:51 AM

I got mine for 10,999
post #4 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 03:43 AM

Got mine when it came out for full retail 12999
post #5 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2 Evil View Post
Hey gang.
Im curious about what others are paying for their ride. I am getting the Matte Silver at NYhonda in Long Island city NY for $12,700. They are a volume dealer. In NY the dealers cant keep them in stock and they will take forever getting a blue one in but the Matte silver was my first choice.
If you guys dont mind sharing the price you paid I will be a little more at ease paying close to sticker.
Thanks
YOU DID BETTER THEN I DID AT THE SAME DEALERSHIP! Tell Darren or Chris ill be there looking for a refund! LOL Congrats, and now we need to schedule a ride with the other riders here in the NYC area.
post #6 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:24 AM
Lifetime Member

Full retail, 12,999

Mods: Morton Inferno Exhaust, Painted Engine, PowderCoated Rims, Kury Skull Shift and Brake Pegs, Kury Skull Foot Pegs, Kury Passenger Pegs, Danny Gray Seat, Ginz Sissybar, STG Fork Covers, Freedom T-Mod, Irate Skull Grill, MFR +3 Forwards
post #7 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:30 AM

12,999.bike#311,but #18 on the big board to own one.they said they were not sure when they could get one there,but when you stick 13,000.00 in there face it only takes a day or two.
post #8 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:33 AM

there are several threads about this. 2 evil your icon the burning blue skull is exactly what i am having painted on my bike at the end of the month. I downloaded that skull on my iphone a few months ago. small world huh.

post #9 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:43 AM

11200, dealer wanted 12999. Made him match another dealer.
post #10 of 86 (permalink) Old 06-14-2010, 08:45 AM
Lifetime Member

lol unfortunately this is like all the other questions that others <and probably myself> have asked about that's already been covered, maybe the mods can merge these threads so there are not so many of the same ones?

Mods: Morton Inferno Exhaust, Painted Engine, PowderCoated Rims, Kury Skull Shift and Brake Pegs, Kury Skull Foot Pegs, Kury Passenger Pegs, Danny Gray Seat, Ginz Sissybar, STG Fork Covers, Freedom T-Mod, Irate Skull Grill, MFR +3 Forwards
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda Fury Forums: Honda Chopper Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode