I pulled this directly form the Honda website
Honda Media Newsroom - Slammer - 2010 Custom VT1300 Series Concepts
Starting with 2010 Honda VT1300's 3 young designers from Honda Reseach & Development Americas located in Southern Calinfornia were given the opportunity to build customs based on where their visions would take the Fury, Stateline & Sabre. The designers were given free reign within a limited budget and 2 requirements, full on runners, and stay true to the core of the production vehicle. Another reality was that the designers had only 3 months to realize their builds from start to finish. The Furious (Chopper), Switchblade (ProDrag) and Slammer (Bagger) debuted at the December 17th 2010 Long Beach, CA International Motorcycle show and will continue on the nationwide tour through 2011.
2010 Stateline "Slammer" (Bagger)
Based on a 2010 Stateline, designer Erik Dunshee (Honda R&D Americas) reveals the life of low. Fueled by elegance and power the Slammer sports a fully adjustable air-ride suspension, NAV/Multimedia, 10" subwoofer and 500 watts of power. With a full front end conversion, including a lean 23" custom wheel, the designer achieved all this without frame or engine modification. Low has never looked so good.
- Stock: Frame, swing arm, VT1300cc engine and tank
- 23" Spec designed front wheel
- Fully "Air ride adjustable" front & rear suspension 6" ride height to 2.25" lowered
- Composite coated narrow track front rotor with 6 piston caliper
- Nav/Multimedia Head unit with GPS speed display
- 3 speaker including a 10" subwoofer 500 watt sound system
- Full custom bodywork including a leather drop seat
- 2 tone Satin metallic black & pearl black paint
- Custom Spec crossover twin pipe exhaust
- Air/Box/cleaner Conversion