Honda Fury Forums: banner

Made a few Fury Nation patches this weekend...

8K views 49 replies 15 participants last post by  furyous1 
#1 · (Edited)
Had an order to make a few patches this weekend - (thank you!) they are shipping Monday.

Anyone have any new patch ideas they need made or designed? Toss'em into the pot and I'll see what I can do. I can still run the ones I've already designed for you guys, just say the word. You can see just a few if you click here

Anyway, Here's what i did this weekend: (they are all in red, the pic makes one look orange (?) don't know why.)

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Pretty sure that's my order haha! They look rad, cant wait to get them on the vest and jacket.

I actually have an idea for a patch. My service manager and I came up with it a few weeks back and have been looking for someone to make them. Once I play with it a little more I will get in touch and go from there.

#10 ·
Hey JonBoy - The 4" are $9 shipped and the 8" are $22.50 shipped (US) I can make the 4" either rectangle or form-shaped like the 8" shown in the pic above.

If you want to bring a couple this weekend, I'll bring cash!
Ya kewl - which sizes? colors? 4", 8", red wings? i'll stitch some up.... you want some pretty blue winged ones? :grin: and btw is there an update on that thread for the weekend?

Ordered a couple via your website! Nice work. :D
Got it - did you want bright red background on the Moditis patch or dark red? i've got to see what i have around my studio for a red background. lol...
Thanks Matt!

#12 ·
Ya that's what i thought - the black would get lost a bit on dk red. I will have to hunt a bit in my stash crates for some bright red fabric.. let's see what i can find..... I'm picturing one thing i think i have that might be perfect... gotta see if (1) am I recollecting correctly and (2) can i find it! I will post a pic later to show you why it could be a challenge to *find*.....:grin:

#13 ·
Here's my "stash" so this is why rooting around can be challengin but i found the red i thought i had, so i'm stitching it out - will post a pic when done just in case that picpolice chief checks this thread. I do like the contrast of the black on that RED. It's like a Duke Red. :wink:

Attachments

#15 ·
Hey Cheeba - Nice to see you :), and Thank you!

I can pretty much make anything, but i do have some designs i already made and are ready to stitch to colors desired and ship. Here's a few that are "skull-less" :) You would be choosing colors you like. Like background color, and stitching colors.

If you'd like just and F over wings, i can see if I can digitize that into my software for stitching - I'd be glad to, let me know.

This is an 8" Patch - $18.50 Shipped US, I could probalby make this in 4" size also for $10 Shipped US.

This is also an 8" Patch - $33.50 Shipped US - This design was inspired by our very own Night Fury from LA.

This is a 4" Patch - $10 Shipped US, also available larger

#26 ·
Skull-less......

Okay folks also @CheebaJones:

Here are a few designs put together with just the fury or the F. do you like any or would you like them "tweaked" You can do any colors of course these are just sample drawings... these are drawn in 6.5 wide, but I can shrink them to 4". These would run between $8-$30 (?) i'd have to check on the 10" once i input it... depending what size you go for. the largest I can do would be about 10 inches wide (HUGE!)

Cheers!

Artsy Hog

:)

Attachments

#32 ·
Here are a few designs put together with just the fury or the F. do you like any or would you like them "tweaked" You can do any colors of course these are just sample drawings... these are drawn in 6.5 wide, but I can shrink them to 4".

:)
Figure me up for a 6.5" and a 4", and two beer koozies. Can you do the wings in red and the F in gold/yellow w/ black background? (CHIEFS fan ;) )

Also, Paypal?

#27 ·
I want a 3 piece back for my new fury nation vest. 1st, fury F-skull (no wings) 8" for the center, 2nd, Fury Nation top banner, and 3rd, USA Member bottom banner. Then possibly like a 2" patch that says WYO that I can place to the right to show my state.
Can you make this happen for me? Thank You! Please email me at tdbpayne@hotmail.com for payment arrangements.

#36 ·
Got a boat load done this weekend.....

All these are done... @tdbpayne - still working on yours.. :) Should be able to squeeze some time during the week.
@CheebaJones, Shipping tomorrow... @davelee, Shipping tomorrow. @ChicoFury Mailing tomorrow! :D

Thank you so much everyone! please enjoy these patches, I look forward to see pix of them on vests, jackets, etc.

Will post more when they are done....

:moto3:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.