Honda Fury Forums: banner

Does anyone know if you can get a little bigger tank

4K views 29 replies 13 participants last post by  49906 
#1 ·
I just bought my first fury. And was wondering if you are able to get a bigger tank?

#5 ·
After I got my ECU reflashed it seemed my tank holds 1 quart of gas more. Fuel efficiency went up by about 10 %.

Reactions: Kbuskill
#6 ·
On the gas thing, In CA they have these weird vapor lock attachments on the gas nozzle, and the gas won't pump, unless that seal is engaged to the tank... I can not get my tank completely filled out here, coz as stated, it wont pump unless the seal is engaged, but then I am unable to see into the tank for visual fill. Then, if the seal is engaged, the nozzle cuts off when fuel touches it, which is below filled... As a matter of fact the first time i tried to get gas out here, i didn't have any idea what was going on, so i just thought i had a bum pump that wouldn't pump gas... So i lost space in my tank, unless any CA peeps can give me a workaround? :confuzed:

#16 ·
in the gallery section , I saw a pic of an orange fury with a stateline gas tank , the bike is heavly modified , you may want to contact the owner , if he is still a member here, , I was thinking of doing that mod,but it would have to wait , still need/want allot of other mods before I even think of doing the swap. good luck

#28 ·
What about all that empty space under the tank and above the front cylinder head? Seems to me someone like Steve Tyre, or others who make customized Fury parts, could make some kind of bolt on tank in that space that could carry some extra gas without ruining the look of the bike.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.