Honda Fury Forums: banner

Fury Nation patch

11K views 63 replies 19 participants last post by  TiggerJapan 
#1 ·
Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum. I've been consulting your advice for about 6 months about everything fury related and I finally got mine in march and decided to join the forum.

I was wondering where can I get one of those sick fury nation patches?

I have put on nearly 3000 miles since the middle of march and I absolutely love riding it, turns heads everywhere, and has the legendary Honda reliability.

Reactions: Phatsfury188
#5 ·
Welcome from Japan, >:)

Which patch are you talking about? There are several out there.

Tigger

Reactions: BakoFury
#6 ·
The one with the same logo as the one you have posted. but for American member

Reactions: BakoFury
#18 ·
If you're entered, bring home that trophy!!! Best wishes for the storm to hold off...

Well, I entered...rode in the rain all the way there (no T-Storms, thank goodness)... Watched the judge as he looked at the bikes (all Harleys except mine).... he never looked at mine, just focused on the two black HDs one each side of me ... gave the nod to one of these bikes.... so, just had to ask him why the Metric Class had been discontinued this year and he told me that too few bikes pre-registered so they only went with the one award !!

All the Harleys (save one) just showed up on the day of the event to register... Anyway, this is the good part (may sound like sour grapes, and probably is...) he said he was looking for a bike that looked as if it had been ridden and worked on a lot by the owner...pretty safe bet that would be a HD :co-ol:

#20 ·
@BlueJ

Patches came today, they look great, thanks

#24 ·
Got my patch today, thanks again J! Proud to be a part of the Nation!

Reactions: 49906
#32 ·
#45 ·
Oh man I'm gonna need another one with green stitching now....

#50 ·
but you joined this forum and inherited us inbred box of all sorts :wink:
so no matter where you go in the world you have a m8, bro, that will do their utmost to help you in any situation >:)

Reactions: TiggerJapan
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.