Honda Fury Forums: banner

No front fender pics please

2K views 7 replies 5 participants last post by  woof 
#1 ·
I'm waiting on my trees to get here and trying to decide what I'm going to do . I want to either shorten or get rid of fender . Does anyone have a pic of a 4" ext 8 degree tree bike with no front fender ? Or something close ? Thanks

#3 ·
Consider the opposite also, longer and lower (close to the ground) front fender benefits.

I like the water, mud and any other road small debris picked up by the front tire to be collected behind a piece of plastic rather that inside my radiator grill.

Just my personal take on the subject.

#5 ·
I should really know what that looks like back in the day when we used our old school bikes to out run the dinosaurs most of them had no front fender

#7 ·
I like that look . But I'm afraid I'd die backing it down my steep ass driveway . I think I read on your profile you started tearing it apart I the first three months . Mine had 153 miles and the fun began stripped it down and painted it . And I haven't stopped

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.