Honda Fury Forums: banner

Anyone Have a Spare Fury Peg Mount?

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  huskamute1 
#1 ·
I'd like to try to relocate my controls forward by modifying the peg mount location as described by some in this forum, but I'd rather experiment with a spare pair. If any of y'all have some laying around I'd be happy to work a del for them. ??

#2 ·
#3 · (Edited)
TXBodean, if you are referring to my Factory X Forwards there is no need to experiment since I spent days contemplating and measuring before cutting and welding.
The end result gives you factory forward comfort for longer legs with no compromises, no parts to buy, only three pieces to modify and dirt cheap if you paint instead of chrome like Kbuskill did.

I would only recommend this if you have a 32" dress pant inseam or above.
If you screw up or just don't like the result, replacing the above parts cost's about $150

#4 ·
I have some flat peg mount plates I cut out of aluminium, but they are just flat copies of the stock plates w/o the mount part.

I made a few sets to be able to mount any pegs not just Honda fitted pegs.

Shipping cost from here kinda bites though...just offering.

>:)

Tigger

#5 ·
Relocation of Controls

Thanks to all of you who have responded. I was talking about S Gar's relocation, just wanted a different set so I could go back to stock if I screwed them up. I wonder how much the shipping from Japan would cost?

#7 ·
Forward Control Mod of OEM

Yep, I'm trying to find a good place to get the parts chromed after the work is complete. Since I just got the bike and need more time to "bond" with it, I might do the mods and save the chrome until winter.

#10 ·
Thanks for looking ChicoFury! I went ahead and bit the bullet, ordering a set of Accutronics Forward Controls from PhatPerformance. They advertised them for $607.95 on their web page. But after ordering they contacted me and said that that specific design wasn't available so I asked for one that was available for the same price. Now the price has jumped up to $760.95, desite what the web page said. I asked to cancel the order and refund my payment. That was last week and still no refund or any other communication. I'm getting kinda pissed. :m@d:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.